Creature spawns in the new section

Akherousia

I imagine it might be a while until the Wiki is properly updated, so I was wondering if you guys could tell me the kind of dinosaurs you've been finding in the new Southwest region of Ragnarok?
I'm an Xbox player, so we don't have Ragnarok yet. I like to plan my base locations in areas where I have somewhat easy access to the tames I'm most interested in, though, so I'd like to know what's in those areas so I can think about whether that side of the map is a good place for me to consider starting out around.

What have you seen, and where?

5 hours ago, Akherousia said:

I imagine it might be a while until the Wiki is properly updated, so I was wondering if you guys could tell me the kind of dinosaurs you've been finding in the new Southwest region of Ragnarok?
I'm an Xbox player, so we don't have Ragnarok yet. I like to plan my base locations in areas where I have somewhat easy access to the tames I'm most interested in, though, so I'd like to know what's in those areas so I can think about whether that side of the map is a good place for me to consider starting out around.

What have you seen, and where?

To make it shorter: I haven't seen Spinos, Baryonyx & Gigas. :D 

6 hours ago, DomiDarko said:

To make it shorter: I haven't seen Spinos, Baryonyx & Gigas. :D

So, you've seen pretty much everything but?
That's not too bad. What about Scorched creatures, though?

Are Thorny Dragon's found on the desert-esque islands, or are they exclusively in the currently inaccessible area?

Archived