Config Options you want to have at Nitrado Megathread

1 minute ago, PointlessYT said:

Just do ctrl+f and search for override and you'll find it :)

Skjermbilde.PNG

Your a star (how did i miss the other O.o)

so Difficulty Offset of 1
and a Override official difficulty of say 6 
Would give me dinos ranging from low to very high in the wild, with out making the actual game much harder (apart from there is some high level dinos lol)?
Still getting the settings sorted while i wait for nitrado to actually give us the same options we had on the ps4 (very very very slow company)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TheDave said:

Your a star (how did i miss the other O.o)

so Difficulty Offset of 1
and a Override official difficulty of say 6 
Would give me dinos ranging from low to very high in the wild, with out making the actual game much harder (apart from there is some high level dinos lol)?
Still getting the settings sorted while i wait for nitrado to actually give us the same options we had on the ps4 (very very very slow company)

Hmm, i think they kinda go one on one. If you want high level wild dinos you'd need to have it difficult.

I'm waiting for the changes too, hopefully they'll come soon, however the override difficulty feature is amazing.

1 hour ago, PointlessYT said:

Hmm, i think they kinda go one on one. If you want high level wild dinos you'd need to have it difficult.

I'm waiting for the changes too, hopefully they'll come soon, however the override difficulty feature is amazing.

Yeah its alarming that Nitrado has completely stopped responding on twitter on the missing settings issue, they might be a bit faster with these things when the pc server software is given to more companies, but i get the feeling they have our money and know they can take their time, hope im wrong in that opinion but facts are bearing that out :(

EDIT:
They are responding to tweets again that puts my mind a little more at ease, though still annoying to not be able to finish configuring the server

Really could use a Message of the Day setting that could be permanently saved. Would be good to direct players to the rules of the server when they first logged in. PS4 dedicated had this but it never saved.

Also, would it be possible to be able to monitor the chat log and or post server messages as well? We need to be able to tell the server when we are shutting down for server changes so they have time to get back to their bases.

1 hour ago, Yig said:

Really could use a Message of the Day setting that could be permanently saved. Would be good to direct players to the rules of the server when they first logged in. PS4 dedicated had this but it never saved.

Also, would it be possible to be able to monitor the chat log and or post server messages as well? We need to be able to tell the server when we are shutting down for server changes so they have time to get back to their bases.

Message of the Day is very, very important to server owners. Do add this!

On 17.8.2017 at 5:12 PM, TheDave said:

Yeah its alarming that Nitrado has completely stopped responding on twitter on the missing settings issue, they might be a bit faster with these things when the pc server software is given to more companies, but i get the feeling they have our money and know they can take their time, hope im wrong in that opinion but facts are bearing that out :(

EDIT:
They are responding to tweets again that puts my mind a little more at ease, though still annoying to not be able to finish configuring the server

Well, it's their first time hosting console servers. They are doing a great job updating the missing stuff so far. Sure they could be better at responding on twitter but you can't have everything i suppose. 

1 hour ago, slayerofzombs87 said:

they can find a way. we rent the servers we want the same features pc has no ifs or buts. we pay for these dedicated servers for a reason. it must be possible i hope

That's not how it works man. That's a mod, which means it modifies the files within the server, which would be really hard if not impossible to port over to consoles. They have already added multiple features that aren't/weren't on console. I want it as much as you do, but i really don't think there's a chance if it's not a change you can do within the .ini file. 

Archived