Rentable PS4 Servers & Ragnarok Update!

Jatheish

11 minutes ago, Salvadont said:

So i was digging around a bit in the ps4 server options.. does "slots" mean characters? For example, the "dodo" option has ten slots, so there can be ten characters on that server? Also, if anyone could explain the cluster function with these private servers a bit more thoroughly I would appreciate it. 

Yes, slots is the amount of positions open in the server.

As for the cluster, that's beyond me. 

1 hour ago, Salvadont said:

So i was digging around a bit in the ps4 server options.. does "slots" mean characters? For example, the "dodo" option has ten slots, so there can be ten characters on that server? Also, if anyone could explain the cluster function with these private servers a bit more thoroughly I would appreciate it. 

10 slots means that 10 players can be playing at the same time.  You can have more than 10 members of a server but only 10 can play simultaneously. 

The size of ragnarok is going to be unreal. I'm glad they are doing stuff like this. I always loved how big the center was and this is only going to make it even more fun. It gives weaker tribes a better chance with more time at building up without an alpha finding them and destroying them before they even get a chance.

• Volunteer Moderator
7 minutes ago, ChickPea81 said:

I heard that the Ragnarok map (on officials anyway) will be Ascension 2 level only but cant find any official sources like the post here doesn't say. Anybody know for sure?

I've not heard anything official about that from the Devs, so whatever your source is it is a rumour.

• 2 weeks later...