Rentable PS4 Servers & Ragnarok Update!

Jatheish

• Volunteer Moderator

Yes and No.

You won't be able to transfer anything to "new" Ragnarok servers from legacy. Once on the new Ragnarok servers you will be able to transfer to from them with other new servers.

If you are on a legacy console server, then yes, you will be able to transfer character and dinos to new "legacy" Ragnarok servers.

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Onestepklown said:

Hi I just purchased a DoDo server for ps4. How do I load it?

Sign into Nitrado.

Go to "My Services".

Click on "Web Interface".

In the top left it will say "Server Started" or "Server Stopped". Simply hit the red "Stop Server" or green "Restart Server" to do whichever you need.

*note* You will HAVE to restart the server if you make any changes to your game settings. They won't be applied until a restart happens.

If your server says it's running and you can't find it, under "Settings" click "general" and look at your server name. Either search that or change it to whatever you want (which will require a server restart). And you should find.

Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, MastaWayne said:

Sign into Nitrado.

Go to "My Services".

Click on "Web Interface".

In the top left it will say "Server Started" or "Server Stopped". Simply hit the red "Stop Server" or green "Restart Server" to do whichever you need.

*note* You will HAVE to restart the server if you make any changes to your game settings. They won't be applied until a restart happens.

If your server says it's running and you can't find it, under "Settings" click "general" and look at your server name. Either search that or change it to whatever you want (which will require a server restart). And you should find.

Hope this helps.

Thanks! What a process eh! I also found that Nitrado has a wiki. https://wiki.nitrado.net/en/Category:ARK:_Survival_Evolved

Xbox One rentable servers will be making their way to ARK in September

I'm sure this was just a mistake and what you meant to write was on Aug 29th. As it was already supposed to be here and is a function of a fully functional game, which I know wildcard wouldn't "Release" a game that isn't fully functional. I'd really like to play this game again and refuse to do so till I can host via pc. 

• Volunteer Moderator
45 minutes ago, Mastermind42011 said:

Xbox One rentable servers will be making their way to ARK in September

I'm sure this was just a mistake and what you meant to write was on Aug 29th. As it was already supposed to be here and is a function of a fully functional game, which I know wildcard wouldn't "Release" a game that isn't fully functional. I'd really like to play this game again and refuse to do so till I can host via pc. 

It's not a mistake. It will be available in September.

3 hours ago, GP said:

It's not a mistake. It will be available in September.

Well yeah, if it releases as it should on the 29th it would be available in September, but for wildcards integrity and failure to deliver on time, I'd hope it releases on time, the 29th. And using the certification process with microsoft is not an excuse. You know you have to certify, plan that into the timeline or keep your mouth shut.

• Volunteer Moderator
8 minutes ago, Mastermind42011 said:

Well yeah, if it releases as it should on the 29th it would be available in September, but for wildcards integrity and failure to deliver on time, I'd hope it releases on time, the 29th. And using the certification process with microsoft is not an excuse. You know you have to certify, plan that into the timeline or keep your mouth shut.

Whether you hope rentable servers release on 29th or not doesn't really matter, they've said it will be available in September so nobody should be expecting or hoping for them on 29th because they have clearly said the current situation is September.

Wow, really, should I start quoting from the past arc digests over the past year? It's been promised at least 10x and we were told it would be released at the beginning of July with the game.... which didn't happen. So basically you are just a fan boy who is so wrong it's laughable. Actually only one time and the most recent does September get mentioned at the release and it's the latest that has been mentioned.... you sir should keep your mouth shut when people are trying to call out a company for their inability to meet deadlines, since that's what consumers are supposed to do to company's who make millions of dollars on them, especially when many promises remain unfulfilled and bugs exist in a game that is "ready for release." If you want to continue with wool over your eyes and allow yourself to be lied to and taken advantage of, that's on you.

• Volunteer Moderator
10 minutes ago, Mastermind42011 said:

Wow, really, should I start quoting from the past arc digests over the past year? It's been promised at least 10x and we were told it would be released at the beginning of July with the game.... which didn't happen. So basically you are just a fan boy who is so wrong it's laughable. Actually only one time and the most recent does September get mentioned at the release and it's the latest that has been mentioned.... you sir should keep your mouth shut when people are trying to call out a company for their inability to meet deadlines, since that's what consumers are supposed to do to company's who make millions of dollars on them, especially when many promises remain unfulfilled and bugs exist in a game that is "ready for release." If you want to continue with wool over your eyes and allow yourself to be lied to and taken advantage of, that's on you.

I'm not being lied to or taken advantage of. I know WC miss their intended deadlines a lot, but hey I know how life works and no business is perfect in everything. I also know that rentable servers will come to Xbox just like it has to PS4. But hey keep on moaning because eventually it will arrive regardless.

3 minutes ago, GP said:

I'm not being lied to or taken advantage of. I know WC miss their intended deadlines a lot, but hey I know how life works and no business is perfect in everything. I also know that rentable servers will come to Xbox just like it has to PS4. But hey keep on moaning because eventually it will arrive regardless.

"No business is perfect in everything" sheer dumb luck woulda made them accidently hit a deadline at this point. I'm not even moaning about the fact that I can't host my own server on my own pc, that supposedly won't be available for till fall, I'm pissed because I can't even pay an over inflated cost, by a partner of wildcards, that I'd be willing to put money on they are receiving compensation or a kickback of some sort from. Which is supposedly sitting ready, at least that's what jat said 2 weeks ago. Ps4 and xbox ready but xbox is waiting on certs from microsoft. So yeah im upset that I can't even get the backwards, dumbed down, version of what they have promised us that is meant to cow us.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Mastermind42011 said:

"No business is perfect in everything" sheer dumb luck woulda made them accidently hit a deadline at this point. I'm not even moaning about the fact that I can't host my own server on my own pc, that supposedly won't be available for till fall, I'm pissed because I can't even pay an over inflated cost, by a partner of wildcards, that I'd be willing to put money on they are receiving compensation or a kickback of some sort from. Which is supposedly sitting ready, at least that's what jat said 2 weeks ago. Ps4 and xbox ready but xbox is waiting on certs from microsoft. So yeah im upset that I can't even get the backwards, dumbed down, version of what they have promised us that is meant to cow us.

I suggest you just chill out and relax a bit. September is only a couple of weeks away now.