Dedicated Server Admins: Nitrado needs your opinion (+FAQ!)

9 hours ago, Thragtusk said:

Agreed, bring classic flyers to PS4.  

I've had a nitrado server for a few months now and its been pretty good.  My only complaint being over the holidays when they did the multi update for aberration it crashed our server and it took nitrado 5 days to send a response to my ticket.  I restored a backup and fixed it myself 4 days prior.  It's a cool service to have but be prepared to do your own maintenance if you get one.  My suggestions being find a way to add mod support, and actually add support to keep your customers happy.  

I had one major issue come up where my server crashed and was started over at day one.  Instead of sending in a support ticket, I called them.  They responded immediately and had it fixed within an hour with an old back-up.  I don’t have experience with their support tickets but I was really happy with the response that I got.  

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone at Nitrado do something about the Host Connection failures that happen daily to so many players?

There was a similar issue with the latest Battlefield which was fixed with some new coding on the network. Perhaps look into that and add it to your network to make our connections on consoles more stable? If needed, let me know and I can get more details so you can fix this.

Also, fix the lag issues in general if possible. Are there any open ports you could suggest we add to our home networks to create a more solid connection to our rented server? I've set my connection to the PSN ones so I have a stable connection with those servers.

On 3/9/2018 at 3:24 PM, Gorgrak said:

Can someone at Nitrado do something about the Host Connection failures that happen daily to so many players?

There was a similar issue with the latest Battlefield which was fixed with some new coding on the network. Perhaps look into that and add it to your network to make our connections on consoles more stable? If needed, let me know and I can get more details so you can fix this.

Also, fix the lag issues in general if possible. Are there any open ports you could suggest we add to our home networks to create a more solid connection to our rented server? I've set my connection to the PSN ones so I have a stable connection with those servers.

wow looks like a dead thread lol

Archived