no crackdown on 15k health 525 melee exploit rexes?

Zed38

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jostabeere said:

He loled at you saying 1200% damage and 30K.

You post is just a bit confusing. It took me to read three times to understand what exactly you mean.

I can see that, for clarification, it was two distinct points. 15k 525 aren't exploited, then: the real exploited ones have like 32k base health. 

8 minutes ago, FenTheReaper said:

It's likely from the bug where you could knock out a bred dino then retame it for extra tame bonus levels.  525% is more melee damage levels than should be possible.

ive tamed many creatures that have come around 400 melee.. tamed.. so an extra 10 to 12 mutations really isn't far fetched for those that breed weekly..

I have rexes I've bred from tames I did personally which I'd gotten to 14k hp, 480% melee before I gave up and traded for better ones. And they weren't anything special really, few more mutations or some rex DNA with more levels in health/melee and they could've been around 15k 525, it's not at all far fetched. The exploit rexes are way stronger like Harrist says.

13 hours ago, TheConstructor said:

414 melle = 49 points, 425,7 melle = 51 points, 525,7 melle = 68 points ... but yea, mutation stacking .. if you would focus only hp+melle and lefr some (50) for stamina you can breed upt till 195 in hp,melle (44k+1272melle) .. in theory.

You're not using Official Dino Stats in your calculator, are you? According to both the Gamepedia and Dododex Calculators using Official Dino Stats, 414 MD is 63 Levels.

24 minutes ago, Daedros said:

You're not using Official Dino Stats in your calculator, are you? According to both the Gamepedia and Dododex Calculators using Official Dino Stats, 414 MD is 63 Levels.

Most of web calculators works only with Wild dinos. Tamed levels are giving different stats value. Check also sentence under calculator.

V83qkZW.jpg

15 hours ago, Zed38 said:

Been noticing that the 15k health and 525 melee bloodlines were merged a while back and have been rampantly traded to the point where even newbie tribes are getting them. Is the dinocap baby tame exploit no longer being enforced?

I have heard that a few tribes have been banned from this, but no huge crackdown...

Can you please explain what exploit is this ? 

What the heck is dinocap baby tame exploit ? 

There is a dino cap in place. Can't go past 500 dinos per tribe (can't tame, eggs won't hatch if you are at 500+ when attempting). 

But what are the other things ? 

Also...a 30 second visit on trading forums will show you 15k/525melee is rather very common as BRED rexes. 

I just hope you do understand that a rex that is born with 15kHP/525melee is far from being obtained off a two 150 perfect tame rexes. 

23 minutes ago, Daedros said:

Both of those tools are known to be far from accurate when it comes to estimating levels of tamed dinos.

Most people use Ark Smart Breeding.

5 hours ago, Jostabeere said:

He loled at you saying 1200% damage and 30K.

You post is just a bit confusing. It took me to read three times to understand what exactly you mean.

i have some of the 525 melee and 15 k hp(chit other stats and only pop at 300ish) and they can get up to 30k hp and 1200 melee. what people forget when they calculate expected points is the increases are not linear. i see rexes gain up to 7-8% melee increase with a level some times.

My legit line = 14k hp Base, 478md base. Typically birthing at 330's. What you just said is completely possible. God Rexs are 40kish hp base, 1200md base... Or at least they used to be, they diluted the lines to prevent the cap from killing the rexs and rendering eggs unhatchable. So you have some with base 14/15k hp.. md of 1200 to avoid the lvl cap. Or 40k base hp and 400/500md. Just because someone has something better than you, doesn't mean they're exploiting. If they're using God Rexs, then yea.. they're exploiting lol.. but if they worked on their breeding lines a poopton or traded for someone elses current breeding line, that's legit and you need to cool your noob panties.

2 hours ago, Thugalicious said:

I'm on Xbox and everyone on the three servers I play on are using and trading T-Rex's with 17.5k base health and 525 base melee. People are giving away rexes with anything less.

Yes, not saying they don't exist.. they actually existed for a long, long time, just saying that bloodline isn't from legit tames, it's a server cap baby and the breed has been kept under wraps for many months. That's why our rexes jumped from 15900/460 to 17500/515 overnight. I have a ss of those stats from last march if that tells you anything 

1 hour ago, Insomniak said:

Yes, not saying they don't exist.. they actually existed for a long, long time, just saying that bloodline isn't from legit tames, it's a server cap baby and the breed has been kept under wraps for many months. That's why our rexes jumped from 15900/460 to 17500/515 overnight. I have a ss of those stats from last march if that tells you anything 

The 17.5k ones are exploited. 

15k 525 melee is very popular and inexpensive now, thats why everyone has one. If you compare it to other dinos the rexs are still mid 300 base lvl. There are lots of other dinos whos levels are around 400 base, thats another 50 levels going into stats on average. Of course melee and health will be insanely high cause thats the best way to fight bosses. The challange will be if harder bosses or material is released because these rexs are approaching the highest lvl base they can be without running into lvl cap.

It's pretty pointless even asking this question or any other question about what's happening on official servers since they're permanently tainted by dupers with duped items and dinos, indirectly and directly releasing a flow of duped stuff throughout the servers to the point where nothing actually matters anymore and legit tribes like us have stopped playing already because of this, as we've lost all motivation to do anything.

12 hours ago, bigfishrob said:

i have some of the 525 melee and 15 k hp(chit other stats and only pop at 300ish) and they can get up to 30k hp and 1200 melee. what people forget when they calculate expected points is the increases are not linear. i see rexes gain up to 7-8% melee increase with a level some times.

The increase is linear, but PERCENTAGE based, as shown on the wiki in the Increase per point / domesticated column.

For example, the rex gets 5.4% of its BASE HP (the moment when it get tamed, with taming effectiveness bonus - written on the wiki as well)

That means if you increase the HP of a Rex hatced with 8K HP, it will get 432 HP per level, but if you level a rex with 10K HP it will get 540 per level. That is why it is very important to have good base stats, because it not just starts from larger value but increases more per level. 

The OP is just clearly not interested in facts and the reality, he already decided at the very beginning he knows the ultimate truth and not willing to learn or accept the facts what are provided. 

2 hours ago, Amalar said:

Release is in 12 days, wait until  new servers.

I agree current officials are perm tainted by dupers, they got around doing a wipe by cutting them off from the cluster of new servers, very smart move IMO

Actually I was also surprised WC could come up with this smart move. Because in lots of other areas their decisions were hasty, not well tought and clumsy, But this was an OK decision. 

13 hours ago, powerstuck said:

Can you please explain what exploit is this ? 

What the heck is dinocap baby tame exploit ? 

There is a dino cap in place. Can't go past 500 dinos per tribe (can't tame, eggs won't hatch if you are at 500+ when attempting). 

But what are the other things ? 

Also...a 30 second visit on trading forums will show you 15k/525melee is rather very common as BRED rexes. 

I just hope you do understand that a rex that is born with 15kHP/525melee is far from being obtained off a two 150 perfect tame rexes. 

The exploit i believe has been long patched, people kept abusing it, basically it's based on the server dino tame cap, it caused baby dinos to become wild ones and all people did was just knock it out and retame it, you can keep repeating this and end up with dinos with insane levels, but of course you'll need the tranqs time and kibble to do so. The 525.7% melee stat came from a tribe that exploited the tame cap, and because they had been wiped they decided to spread it out on the market to cause more damage. (they got wiped by devs)

Archived