no crackdown on 15k health 525 melee exploit rexes?

Zed38

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Rhyme2hot said:

Umm no. Not sure where you heard that this is some kind of exploit, but if you want to take on a boss with rexes those are ok stats to start with. I don't see how this is an exploit please explain how having powerful rexes Should get you banned. Unless you cheated to get them seems perfectly fine to me. 

Those base stats are WAY out of line for normal. I have 0/0 Mutation Rexes that are born at 414 Melee before Imprint, that's 63 levels into Melee Damage, that's very high end for official settings. Just got a Male born with a Melee Mutation, for 425.7 MD (65 Levels). Getting Health above 43-45 is extremely difficult for any species. 15k Health for a Rex is 63 Levels (i've tamed thousands of creatures, and NEVER seen ANY with above 45 levels in Health), and 525 MD is 85 levels, never seen anything anywhere near that. The only possible explanation, would be a Rex bloodline with a LOT of Health/Melee Mutations.

10 minutes ago, Daedros said:

Those base stats are WAY out of line for normal. I have 0/0 Mutation Rexes that are born at 414 Melee before Imprint, that's 63 levels into Melee Damage, that's very high end for official settings. Just got a Male born with a Melee Mutation, for 425.7 MD (65 Levels). Getting Health above 43-45 is extremely difficult for any species. 15k Health for a Rex is 63 Levels (i've tamed thousands of creatures, and NEVER seen ANY with above 45 levels in Health), and 525 MD is 85 levels, never seen anything anywhere near that. The only possible explanation, would be a Rex bloodline with a LOT of Health/Melee Mutations.

Yeah, obviously. Those lines are very heavily mutated. And not that far from lines that are like 14k and 480 melee, which are super common. 

38 minutes ago, Daedros said:

414 melle = 49 points, 425,7 melle = 51 points, 525,7 melle = 68 points ... but yea, mutation stacking .. if you would focus only hp+melle and lefr some (50) for stamina you can breed upt till 195 in hp,melle (44k+1272melle) .. in theory.

4 hours ago, Zed38 said:

Been noticing that the 15k health and 525 melee bloodlines were merged a while back and have been rampantly traded to the point where even newbie tribes are getting them. Is the dinocap baby tame exploit no longer being enforced?

I have heard that a few tribes have been banned from this, but no huge crackdown...

well... such rexes possible. With couple days of efforts I personally tamed wild rexes (135+ on center) having 11K base HP and 420 melee, and according to the calculators that is just 41 levels in HP, what is in case of a perfect tame is not impossible from the available 225... I dont say it is common, but SURELY not cheating, hackign or exploiting, just being lucky. 

Since the game is out for years literally with thousands of people taming, breeding and trading, I dont think it would be a legitimate basis to ban someone from cheating having such rex. 

4 hours ago, Rhyme2hot said:

Umm no. Not sure where you heard that this is some kind of exploit, but if you want to take on a boss with rexes those are ok stats to start with. I don't see how this is an exploit please explain how having powerful rexes Should get you banned. Unless you cheated to get them seems perfectly fine to me. 

Look at the ancestory, the exploited ones that used baby-tame exploit will show level well over 400+ (the ones i saw were level 600+) rexes in the list.

If there is no super high level rexes, it may very well be legit. I have not seen the 15k health 525 melee rex bloodline that *did not* have such an entry in the ancestory.

As for banning, yes, I do believe using an exploit to tame babies for essnetially double stat boost (or more) is an exploit, causes the insanely high level that actually made these rexes possible, and should result in banning.

4 hours ago, Harrist14 said:

Those aren't exploited. The god rexes have anywhere from like 20-32k base health and 600-1200 base melee

Lets consider this

you have your standard 150 tamed out to 224.

20k health requires 95 points to get

32k health requires 155 points

as for melee

600 base melee is 100 pt.

1200 melee is 220 points.

somewhat rediculous tbh. but it could be some of the stats are mutated. In which case it will show inside the ancestory. feasibly you should see a progressive list of rex mutations in level increments. as each control mate pair adds more health and melee, the level of the parent will rise.

what I suspect you will find however is not a gradual raise in levels, but at some point along the bloodlines history you will find one rex that had incredibly high level compared to others. That dino was baby-tamed using said exploit to achieve such impossibly high level (400+ or more).

It's actually somewhat amusing you managed to say what you said with a straight face :P

3 hours ago, TripleBox said:

Bro i have 39k hp 1600 meele base rexes but i keep them under the mesh. Under the mesh there are no rules so its ok.

With just the damage and health this would produce a level 490 rex (without even accounting for the other stats at all). as we should all know there was recently a dino purge pass in which all dinos above level 450 were automatically erased from all servers.

thats 190 points health and 300 points melee.

follow the ancestory, it will show where the exploited rex occured.

admitting to having dinos that are far beyond the possible range in the game legit is somewhat lacking in common sense methinks.

2 hours ago, Zed38 said:

Lets consider this

you have your standard 150 tamed out to 224.

20k health requires 95 points to get

32k health requires 155 points

as for melee

600 base melee is 100 pt.

1200 melee is 220 points.

somewhat rediculous tbh. but it could be some of the stats are mutated. In which case it will show inside the ancestory. feasibly you should see a progressive list of rex mutations in level increments. as each control mate pair adds more health and melee, the level of the parent will rise.

what I suspect you will find however is not a gradual raise in levels, but at some point along the bloodlines history you will find one rex that had incredibly high level compared to others. That dino was baby-tamed using said exploit to achieve such impossibly high level (400+ or more).

It's actually somewhat amusing you managed to say what you said with a straight face

Dude. I said that those are cheated. The 15k 525 are not. 

2 hours ago, Zed38 said:

With just the damage and health this would produce a level 490 rex (without even accounting for the other stats at all). as we should all know there was recently a dino purge pass in which all dinos above level 450 were automatically erased from all servers.

admitting to having dinos that are far beyond the possible range in the game legit is somewhat lacking in common sense methinks.

He was joking. Those are the cheated rexes I was talking about. 

Im guessing your complaint is based against PvP servers and players. On my official PvE server I dotn care what others get up to. My tribemate and I only get dino's we tame so we know they are legit. We create fodlers and name the stat at time of tame/birth and we can see if its worth keeping. 

We have 3 Rexes (2 are 150's perfect tamed) - none superpowered but good enough to use and will get better with our breeding programme. I think 2 of our Rexes are around 9.5k hp and 350 melee at time of tame - so hopefully we can stop them at 500 melee and maybe 12.5 or 15k hp. I dont know if those stats are possible but  we will try (Ive never tried calculating what they can get to through lvlling to their highest rank).

i dont think 15k hp or 500 melee seems too ridiculous, especially if you have bred through mutations but I havent gone that far yet so I cant confirm it.

Anyway, my point is... On PvE people can do what they want as long as they don't grief me, but everyone is welcome to their opinion. Obviously, on PvP - that would totally be unjust and people should have some backlash through exploiting. There could be the issue where someone has claimed a dino and not realised it has been exploited?

6 hours ago, Zed38 said:

Unfortunately this poop does exist on official. This was a month ago before the 450 cap was set. Your math is correct, the base dmg and HP alone produces a Dino over lvl450, near 490 indeed. Before other stats are implemented, plus levels. Those are thankfully gone. However there are watered down versions left... with say 15k health but base DMG of 1.2k that come out in the 360-380 range, that once leveled are still below 450.. and aren't wiped when the script it ran on server reboot or upload/download via transmitter/data. 

The 15k/500dmg stats are legit, heavily mutated lines. Through giving eggs to friends to friends or from breeding cave raids, these lines have spread across the servers. 

IMG_0539.PNG

Just now, Zed38 said:

Look at the ancestory, the exploited ones that used baby-tame exploit will show level well over 400+ (the ones i saw were level 600+) rexes in the list.

If there is no super high level rexes, it may very well be legit. I have not seen the 15k health 525 melee rex bloodline that *did not* have such an entry in the ancestory.

As for banning, yes, I do believe using an exploit to tame babies for essnetially double stat boost (or more) is an exploit, causes the insanely high level that actually made these rexes possible, and should result in banning.

Does the ancestry tree show very far back? Is it possible they covered it up by breeding it a lot afterwards?

Archived