Hey there! I love some good ark PvP just like the next person and in doing so I like to be around for when people raid me to be able to fight back. However, when it is people blowing through my stone base with an RPG and a level +250 rex next to them it is no fun. I have a proposal and would love if someone could help me out with this.

I don't not have a way to run a player dedicated server but some who does should consider making a server in which doors, gates, guns, explosives, etc are not allowed. The idea is that the game would be "truly primitive," you and your tribe against a harsh environment where you must always be on the run and aware. Because of this though, we would have what is referred to as a purge, this would be something like 9-12pm EST in which you are allowed to raid other people, no one is allowed to raid outside of these times OR kill one another. By doing this it opens to super easy PvP inwhich all players can enjoy because it is super easy to obtain these basic supplies, you aren't being raised over night when you are not there to defend yourself, and you have just as good of an opportunity to raid the opposing tribe as the next survivor.

A strictly PvP game type.

I personally love this idea and would like to talk with someone interested in it also and can make it happen, hope to hear from one of you!

Archived