How to let people know you are looking for tribe members

iOlsen

Just now, Jay89 said:

I don't know myself either also how the hell can anyone just trust randomers anyway I've been tempted to recruit but were well established and don't want to risk being insided

Im in the same situation, but also bored of playing in a solo tribe. I bought a second copy for a different steam acc just so I can use the grinder for leveling dinos, but I'd like some help with taming/breeding. I play on pve and if someone were to join it would have to be someone more expirienced

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2017 at 0:48 PM, Jay89 said:

I don't know myself either also how the hell can anyone just trust randomers anyway I've been tempted to recruit but were well established and don't want to risk being insided

Honesty have them preform a test. Tell them to build up a stable solo base and offer them some semi protection ( pretty much try to keep the in server tribes from raiding them as best you can ). During the time just focus on hanging out with them. If your liking there personality and they don't clash with the members and aren't really making it obvious they are desperate to join the tribe. Then you have a worth while member. #1 thing is to pay attention to is there personality and not their crazy grinding.#2 avoid a alliance if they push for one as well. #3 is a optional but if you have a group of people join at the same time i still have them a solo bases  if they wish to join. I  enforce this to prevent them making a sub-faction within your tribe.

If your tribe members feel chill around the person then you have a perfect recruit. Besides a solo build lets them appreciate the grind and work on something from the bottom up from punching trees. You need to watch out for anyone who ask for a promotion as this is a Choice that is made by other and something that if someone pushes for should raise a flag. The inner circle of my tribes always talked about this once a week for anyone who should get a rank up or if we felt someone was doing good work but, at the end of the day you should just focus on chilling with your tribe and you will be amazed on the work that gets done with no stress. This process is a long one but, I have never been insided from it as each member worked hard for there spot and rank and at the end of the day we have a fun time just chilling. Also maturer members in my experience have been the way to go as the youngest member we have is 20 we do have a 18+ requirement. Kids. In  my experience  are a no go if you want your tribe to move forward as they will almost always entail drama but, that's up for you to decide.

On 8/14/2017 at 3:48 PM, Jay89 said:

I, and many others, have been trying to get the tribe system fixed for months. I even put the thread in my signature to help get the word out. While a number of the suggestions would help tribes in all modes insiding should be relegated to PvP only. It's a good fit for PvP but an absolutely idiotic one for PvE and shouldn't even be possible. No matter what rank a person is or what restrictions are in place they can still destroy everything in the tribe. It's just asinine.

Unfortunately, it's obvious the people of Wildcard have no intention of fixing any part of the tribe system since we only have a couple of days left before release.

• Chris locked this topic

Archived