What's your favorite dino?

Edenprime

10 hours ago, bluebrm said:

For me: Jerboas, just because they are so very cute, Just look at that face!: :Jerblove:
Not very useful, tho. Especially since I never remember which call is for what or if I bring it outside SE

digging is heat remember that becasue it says get uderground on the superheat icon. sniffing is rain remember that becasue they are smelling for water. tail wagiing brzzz sound is a lightning storm remember that becasue it makes a lighning noise. and barking is sandstorm ( i dont see any way to remember this one) 

i got 2: griffin and baryonyx

my griffin is almost at 500% meelee, making it a lot of fun and even able to do decent meatruns, farm prime from alphas and ofc go drop-hunting or just travel faster than every other creature.

with barys i do every cave they fit into, just so versatile and nimble while still almost on pair with a carno.

Definitely Thyla! Like Bears a lot too, but almost never use them because of my Thyla. :D I use my Argys all the time too and they're great, but a bit too slow for my taste.

Also love Sabers but they're constantly rubberbanding for me, much worse than any other mount, so only for caves.

As for gatherers: Doedis and Beevers, they're too cute. ^_^

Archived