Scorched What?

spoop

Anyone alarmed by the amount of  scorched content being tossed away for free now? Are we supposed to have payed 20$ for only the map itself? The engrams and already obtainable on Rag as well. currently some and soon all of the creatures will be obtainable once they release their desert area. The trench on rag makes egg stealing a lot easier than that on scorched and milk does not expire as fast there. So what exactly is the point of even playing scorched earth if almost everything can be obtained in an easier environment with less risks or thought to it?

dude compare when scorched came out and when ragnarok came out, huge timegap in which you could enjoy your privileges. ofc someday they´d release a map where all that stuff can be obtained without having paid for scorched, since after all we, who didn´t buy SE,still had to download all the crap in a forced update so you guys could brag arround on the island map with your cool wyverns ;)

I'm still pissed that the movies I paid to see in the theater are showing up free on broadcast TV. I mean, I paid good money to see Diehard 2 with a large box of corn... and it's just gonna show up for any skag with a HD antenna??? I'm so pissed at the movie studio... and Bruce Willis... for not respecting my loyalty as a cash paying customer.

You know what this is like? It's just like when you pay $20 for a handy from an exotic dancer, and you find out she has a couple of guys she doesn't charge. Hurtful, bro. #HasSad

I like scorched,  I have had had good times on there and some fun wars,  it's fun to try and survive on there but the mechanics of scorched thay were there to make it harder only make it more annoying for end game,  you can never have a secure Base on scorched so it's not an ideal location for a main Base,  people only use it as a farming map and if Ragnarok is offering all the same stuff for easier people will go scorched less and less.

I think the solution is to make all areas of scorched 100% wind,  double harvesting amounts on scorched to keep up with other maps and alow crop plots to be placed everywhere in scorched 

This will alow people to build proper Bases there and play on it more like a normal map. 

Also certain things should be kept better on scorched so people still want to farm there,  like Ragnarok should not have oil veins,  pearls should still be more plentyfull and easier to get on scorched and the desert drops are double still,  also add dilos and stegos and patchys to alow kibble tames without transfer,  or maybe make Ragnarok only have ice dragons and ice elementals so there is still a difference in what you can get on each map 

Just now, SmokeyB said:

I like scorched,  I have had had good times on there and some fun wars,  it's fun to try and survive on there but the mechanics of scorched thay were there to make it harder only make it more annoying for end game,  you can never have a secure Base on scorched so it's not an ideal location for a main Base,  people only use it as a farming map and if Ragnarok is offering all the same stuff for easier people will go scorched less and less.

I think the solution is to make all areas of scorched 100% wind,  double harvesting amounts on scorched to keep up with other maps and alow crop plots to be placed everywhere in scorched 

This will alow people to build proper Bases there and play on it more like a normal map. 

Also certain things should be kept better on scorched so people still want to farm there,  like Ragnarok should not have oil veins,  pearls should still be more plentyfull and easier to get on scorched and the desert drops are double still,  also add dilos and stegos and patchys to alow kibble tames without transfer,  or maybe make Ragnarok only have ice dragons and ice elementals so there is still a difference in what you can get on each map 

This is what I'm trying to say with this. There is no point in playing a map with higher difficulty when everything it offers can be obtained in an easier and safer place.

1 minute ago, Daemon said:

The thing is, SE will still be preferable for breeders than Rag. Smaller animal pool of SE makes for smaller options for the  babies to want to be hand fed. Rag on the other hand has every animal so far in Ark, which makes it have a larger variety of kibble the babies could want.

Lol that's funny you say that because I always think that scorched is harder to breed on because of the spoil timers.  You can't leave them for as long and for an established tribe having all the kibble dinos is standard 

6 minutes ago, SmokeyB said:

Lol that's funny you say that because I always think that scorched is harder to breed on because of the spoil timers.  You can't leave them for as long and for an established tribe having all the kibble dinos is standard 

hatching and raising wyverns i can actually imagine to be easier on scorched, bc good luck finding enough milk (or even an egg that isn´t garbage) on a rag pve server if there´s an event going on :D thats why i am actually still playing with the thought of getting SE to raise my own wyverns instead of putting up with the lagfiesta on rag

Archived