Baby raising settings

SCORCH

Ill try to exsplain my understanding of this but im not very good at it. The mature rate setting multiplies imprint % per care. if you have mature rate at 10x and a dino normally gets 5% per care itw ill get 50%. the cuddle interval divids this boost but also lowers the timers. if you wanted to make the babys need care 10x faster you would set it to .1 ( care every 18-24 mins) but this would also make it so you only gain 5% per care again. most dinos have different % gains per care and mature rates so not rearly any way of saying give x % per care but i think cuddle interval of .05 with a mature rate multiplier of like 100-150 would probably be pretty close to what you want.

• 4 weeks later...

On our unofficial server we wanted to make it more manageable for those with jobs but still have to put the effort in to get 100% imprint so went with the following settings:

MatingIntervalMultiplier=0.0001
EggHatchSpeedMultiplier=10.0
BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier=10.0
LayEggIntervalMultiplier=0.5
BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier=0.09

So they lay eggs twice as much, hatch/baby grows x10 and I wasn't sure about the BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier but setting at 0.09 instead of 0.1 seems to give us a better chance at 100% by the time the baby turns adult.

We also added the following to GameUserSettings.ini to allow any of our tribe members to give cuddles to get the imprint bonus for the person who claimed them from eggs:

AllowAnyoneBabyImprintCuddle=true

As mentioned before that unfortunately you cant setup the custom imprint %  when you would like to get a 100% imprint. Here you can find our setup what we are using and breed rate is 10x and it will give you 100% imprints for every dino.

EggHatchSpeedMultiplier=10.0
BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier=10.0
MatingIntervalMultiplier=0.1
BabyImprintingStatScaleMultiplier=1
BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier=0.40
BabyCuddleGracePeriodMultiplier=5
BabyCuddleLoseImprintQualitySpeedMultiplier=0.1

Guest BubbaCrawfish
1 hour ago, Ussikene said:

it will give you 100% imprints for every dino.

Try this with a Dimorphodon, or anything that grows up super fast, and I'm pretty sure you'll find it won't get a full imprint.

Guest BubbaCrawfish
59 minutes ago, Ussikene said:

how you can be sure? i can verify that vulture and rex, quetzals imprints 100% are working :P

But does anyone actually breed those that are so short, and actually imprint them.

Archived