Aggressive players

Vensolin

I'm not sure where to report something like this. *Advice would be great*

I understand this game can become challenging due to the competitive nature that players have adopted within this title. I have seen many arguments within my main server which both provides as a form of entertainment, but definitely turns your playtime into a drag when people/tribes are arguing to great extents in the game chat.

I have no issue other than something I have noticed a player to be threatening a cyber attack on another tribe. Just a day ago, a tribe began blocking a section of the island with spike walls, this is the second tribe to do something so massive and intrusive on this server - and nobody is taking kindly to it. The player that shocked me, however, was an individual trying to serve justice by threatening to ddos the tribe that was obstructing the area. This individual informed the entire server of how they will use ddos to ruin the other tribe, which is an illegal action to perform.

Getting back at tribes is great, and there are many ways to do it, but performing an illegal action in order to get revenge isn't that way to handle it - especially over a video game.

This is all something I have silently observed on my server, I have taken screenshots as evidence of the individual admitting to using ddos. I am not sure how to handle this situation, but I do know that most of us try to live in a gaming world free of threats and illegal maneuvers. I definitely know that wildcard would not appreciate players on their game exploiting other players in such a malicious way. 

Archived