Hosting PVP Server Short Nights MAX GATHERING RESOURCES 24/7 ONLINE. ADD GT: Spaceman NL2 AND: Ix P 2The Ro xI

Tobie

This account is set up to run a dedicated server( PVP) for Ark for  Xbox One . This server will run 24/7. I have an Xbox One specifically for this purpose. The server will have the following:

x 6 Taming, x 6 xp, 

Its just a fun server for people who like to raid and enjoy the guns in this game. 

If you want to you want to join this server please add GT: Spaceman NL2.

Once you added this GT you should be able to join him.

This account is set up to run a dedicated server( PVP) for Ark for  Xbox One . This server will run 24/7. I have an Xbox One specifically for this purpose. The server will have the following:

x 6 Taming, x 6 xp, 

Its just a fun server for people who like to raid and enjoy the guns in this game. 

If you want to you want to join this server please add GT: Spaceman NL2. AND: Ix P 2The Ro xI

Once you added these GT you should be able to join him.

8 minutes ago, ATLFoxx said:

Tobie I sent you a message on Xbox...I can't join the server through the spaceman GT only the other one that's not online 24/7 I'm not on the friendlist apparently and it sucks I can't play when I want please add me as a friend on the spaceman GT...ATLFOXX is my gamer tag 

alright im on it

Archived