Dilo eggs

DoughBoy93

i had a issue with this and my Raptors. i have the ovi as well. i found that everytime i put dung in the beetle i would get about 3-5 eggs from the 3 females, i don't know if this is a glitch or the game catching up to a change in the area coding but it looks like it could be lagging behind and then realise that something has supposed to happen so over compensates?

Getting an ovi isn't that easy if you tame it yourself.  I've recently started playing on a pvp server and to help out the tribe I've allowed myself to start researching the means to start getting them.  I had no idea their preferred eggs to tame are giga eggs cause it's not like those are just laying around all the time.  I was fortunate enough in the past to purchase an ovi.

3 hours ago, Shadowless28 said:

Getting an ovi isn't that easy if you tame it yourself.  I've recently started playing on a pvp server and to help out the tribe I've allowed myself to start researching the means to start getting them.  I had no idea their preferred eggs to tame are giga eggs cause it's not like those are just laying around all the time.  I was fortunate enough in the past to purchase an ovi.

Their preferred egg might be Giga, but you can tame them up just fine with Dodo eggs or anything else you have hanging around. Levels don't matter, so just grab a low level one.

Archived