Troodon Taming

Verisia

So i have been having some trouble with taming troodons....i thought the best bet would be to hatch some high level rex's and drop them into a pen with a troodon.....did that, troodon wasnt interested what so ever....hmmmm i jump in pen and punch the troodon still nothing (this was at night) i then thought ok ill knock out my adult dinos i dont need anymore and get the hp low,  so i kite a troodon to my poor sleeping dinos who then proceed to eat the troodons while the sleep.....am i missing something here? :/

let me explain how i do tame troodon,

-Go and search min 80 level wyvern eggs (need min 78 level for 150 level troodon tame at night time)

-Prehatch eggs and pick them when incubation %0.1 

-Find troodon and drag into taming pen with double room.

-Hatch innocent lovely wyvren baby and transport by quetz in other side of taming pen.

-Set baby on neutral and knock it out while night time coming and

-Hurt it until it has ~40-50 hp left.

-Open gate and release troodon.

-Happy ending :Melee_Damage:if troodon doesnt knock out you :D

• 1 month later...

After taming 10+ troodon, here is what I have observerd:

Troodon do not act aggressively while in a pen (9 out of 10 times this has been the case - bug or feature)

Put troodon in pen, hatch baby(ies) put them on nuetral.

Pike them down to 40 health or below (not 40%) - note: standard 100% damage pike yields 40 points damage per hit to a wyvern

When all babies are on neutral and ready (low health), open the gate troodon pen and let it wander out.

Be close to babies as troodon attacks

???

profit

Archived