what's the deal wc

ncboyzgaming

you have yet to stick to your ETA for the full game and the Ragnarok expansion for the consoles but pc yet gets the upperhand with earlier release of the expansion why focus on one gaming console and not the whole gaming community and your communication skills are very low as a business not being rude but your customers are yet left out of the loop till the disappointment of no finished project will you lose my support no but communicate with your community 

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, ncboyzgaming said:

you have yet to stick to your ETA for the full game and the Ragnarok expansion for the consoles but pc yet gets the upperhand with earlier release of the expansion why focus on one gaming console and not the whole gaming community and your communication skills are very low as a business not being rude but your customers are yet left out of the loop till the disappointment of no finished project will you lose my support no but communicate with your community 

They communicated about the Ragnarok delay almost 2 weeks ago, I don't know how you can claim they haven't communicated about it.

Ragnarok will be in a much better state by the time it comes to console. There have been issues with it on PC and all those issues will be resolved for console and therefore console players shouldn't experience those issues. If you had received Ragnarok you would have got those issues and you'd still be here complaining about the issues. What would you rather have, a broken map or a working map?

The hypocrisy is funny if people are honest with themselves.  I love how the game didn't hit the platforms at the same time, the patches don't come out at the same time.  They new content doesn't come out at the same time.  Ragnarok isn't coming out at the same time, but oh boy this Aug 29th release date (at least that's what is currently set to) boy oh boy it has to be at the same time.  

Just sit back and laugh.  Or tell yourself with the extra time it will be perfect and bug free.  Either way there is nothing any of us can do about it but wait so that's what we do.

So... You know what ETA means?

Spoiler alert: It's not Exact Time of Arrival.

And ARK is a PC game in the first place. It's logical that it gets all content faster and in the first place on PC.

You simply cannot care the same for all platforms, because the companies work different. Valve isn't holding anything back. Like Sony does as far as I'm aware after reading something about it here.

13 minutes ago, ReturnToArk said:

The hypocrisy is funny if people are honest with themselves. 

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Very specifically, the word means to espouse a set of values for others to live, while transgressing those values in your own life.

I know that was a popular slur to just throw out there, but really... if you are going to go for hyperbole, all the cool kids yell 'trans-phobic' now.

Thought people would grow tired of crying over ETAs and delays over the time this game exists...nowadays i just smirk and type #wildcardETA in global. just get it over with and be happy theres 3 more much needed weeks of debugging and balancing before ragnarok hits your platform. if you can´t wait for it, get the game on steam ffs...

Personally if they would be more vocal about there updates and set backs people wouldn't complain regardless the games good but their communication skills are a bit off they haven't released an update on the console telling us anything in about 2 months people rather have easier resources than having to google or bing search it

Archived