Sign in to follow this  
Joshuaark

Sotf

GP    3590

It is not. SotF development was put on hold indefinitely.

There is a chance development may resume post-launch but for now there is no development and therefore it will not be coming to console.

th3d0wnfa11    4

I love that people demand things from the development team and don't think about how something would effect either the focus on the main game or the overall loss of money due to lack of consumer response. I loved SOTF but unfortunately a lot of other people didn't care for it as much, hence why its on an indefinite hold.

Ok so I'm sure many people have asked this but I still want to ask. With the official release of ARK I just want to know if they will began to work on SotF. I always heard about how it was a great game with many fun events like the Naughty or Nice event, but I join the game for the first time only to see that only free for all ever has people, 2 player tribes might be playable if there are enough people, and 4 player tribes is always empty. Will SotF get an update? Will it ever be popular? I just want to be able to play and not wait an hour to join one game.