What is your favorite creature?

YoriPlays

For me it just depends what I am doing. Like I love just flying around on my griffin for the heck of it because he is loads of fun and maneuverable where as the wyvern is fast but they cant dive or slam the ground and is less maneuverable. My favorite general resource collector is the zino for wood and berries and such but the sloth for thatch and chitin. For moving things I prefer a combo of qs and either wyvern or argy depending what exactly it is I am doing. I love the diplos for no reason more than they're big and derpy. I guess I will break it down this way: Favorite air mount-Griffin Favorite land mount-probably either saber or thyla and favorite water mount-Basil. (On a side note I feel like if the gallis turning radius wasn't crap they would be much more fun)

3 hours ago, Cowgirl said:

For me it just depends what I am doing. Like I love just flying around on my griffin for the heck of it because he is loads of fun and maneuverable where as the wyvern is fast but they cant dive or slam the ground and is less maneuverable. My favorite general resource collector is the zino for wood and berries and such but the sloth for thatch and chitin. For moving things I prefer a combo of qs and either wyvern or argy depending what exactly it is I am doing. I love the diplos for no reason more than they're big and derpy. I guess I will break it down this way: Favorite air mount-Griffin Favorite land mount-probably either saber or thyla and favorite water mount-Basil. (On a side note I feel like if the gallis turning radius wasn't crap they would be much more fun)

Can't lie I still enjoy wyverns a ton as my flying mount choice, land might have to be the thylas I have a big ol' soft spot for them, and I haven't really dabbled too much in the oceans enough, all I've had has been icthy and megaladons, so I  guess I don't have a favorite as of yet.

11 minutes ago, YoriPlays said:

Can't lie I still enjoy wyverns a ton as my flying mount choice, land might have to be the thylas I have a big ol' soft spot for them, and I haven't really dabbled too much in the oceans enough, all I've had has been icthy and megaladons, so I  guess I don't have a favorite as of yet.

I love the wyvern for speed and carrying ability but omg the griffins ability to soar and turn so hard and dive, so much fun. I wish they had a saddle though so thy weren't so squishy.

Archived