ARK Digest Q&A!

Jatheish

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-Is there gonna be any primitive servers on final release? (i mean the real primitive servers not primitive plus ones.) and 

-are you guys thinking about to remove wyvern and rock elemental nerfs on primitive servers which u did like a year ago? 

because its really unbalanced even an argy can take more beating than a wyvern or rock elemental its really sad to see a tamed 230 level rock elemental getting killed by 4 wild wolfs in just couple seconds and in order to tame that rock elemental u gotta spent atleast 3000-4000 boulders to only ko it because there are no cannons on primitive servers. Both tamed wyverns and rock elementals has been a joke on primitive servers since the nerf and last question!

-Is there gonna be any type of end game engrams that we can unlock in primitive servers when we kill game bosses? (like some high tier primitive armor or mediaval weapons :o )

- Are automatic defenses going to be updated in order to have more types included with distinct functionality (ie, anti-air, anti-ground, mortar...) more examples in this post:

- Is the Island going to have a distinctive Dino as other maps has? If not, is there any possibility in making it possibly to modify the creatures that spawn naturally in it (via gameusersetting, or in game option) in order to access Griffin.

- Do you feel that an aquatic DLC with specialized equipment would help to ease the water exploration?

Thanks in advance, keep up the good work.

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

I'm in love with the direwolf, but he's got quite a fugly face.  Will he be getting a makeover like the saber did?  

And has anyone mentioned shrinking the Rex's head a bit?  It doesn't look possible to keep that head up lol.

Also, someone mentioned sunglasses for glare, but can't we just have an option to turn bloom off?  I only play singleplayer, so I would love to disable it.  I have to turn the gamma down during the day because I live on a beach and the water is like God descending it's so bright lol.  

Otherwise I love the game Wildcard :) it's become my favorite ps4 game and it truly is like realizing that childhood dream of walking with dinosaurs.  Much love~

• 3 weeks later...

Archived