ARK Digest Q&A!

Jatheish

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- Where is the "Tek Preserving Bin" you told earlier in a Digest? The time of Jerky in Singleplayer is just too long.

- Will the Oviraptor ever steal eggs? or collect Eggs for us with weight reduction like the mammoth for wood, doedi for stone etc. maybe the ovi can collect fertilized eggs.

- Wyvern on the Island? i mean we have wyvern now in Scorched Earth and in Ragnarok so why not for all maps? there is a little mod on steam which add 2 new isles, one of the isle is for Scorched Earth Ressources, the other is a Dragon isle. Mod name "Wyvern Crevasse and Deathworm Island (Map Extension for The Island)"

- Mesopethicus should get rework, he is throwing his poop when he sits on your shoulder but sadly it dont scale with melee damage. Will he get a rework on this? he could be a good supporter when he do some dmg. And what is with Compys and Dimorphodons?

- Any new Ideas with Mutations? like a bigger or smaller tail? maybe other looking like a big scar above one eye or something? i know some parts cant scale because of the saddles but to have a little bit more mutations will be cool.

- Flyers got nerfed but what is when a flyer get skilled in movement speed when you use it? i dont mean that it get infinite movement speed, just make a limit of gaining movement speed like 20% or 30%

- Tek Spyglass is for me still a thing, i mentioned it on the last Digest, its better than the normal spyglass you can see all stats from the dino, which is not op because its endgame and its useful.

- Crafting Skill dont affect your engrams, why? it should affect all blueprints and engrams i mean when you doing the same again and again you get skilled in that.

- On Events like the Easter Event or the Birthday Event we got Skins but sadly the skins are not reusable, so why not a new engram the "Wardrobe". The Wardrobe saves all skins you earned through events and you can reuse it everytime.

- Higher Stacks of meat will be nice too and dont need to scroll aaaaaaaaaalllll the way down in your inventory xD

Another thing i would like to see in this game for trading especially for notame servers is a drop box or vending machine like they have in rust so we can setup our own shops in game. Maybe you can setup some kind of transponder to show people when the shop is open for business on the map.

Can the 6x damage multiplier in caves be halfed to 2x or 3x for no tame servers to make it worth building in a caves again since we don't have auto turrets to defend.

1. Can we expect more Tribe management options or a more in depth-ranking system for tribe management?

2. Will it be possible to set rankings or limitations on tribe members that try to transfer items/tames? Or atleast an adjustable limit? 

3. Will we happen to have lighting synchronize with the time of day? Like when it turns night, the lights turn on and turn off when daylight arrives.

Few Questions:
- Is there ever going to be an official server launcher?
Ark server launcher I think was a good attempt but it needs some large overhaul to work properly with some new settings like the custom command line is all buggy, also if you do update it or make a new one it would be good to have for desktops and remote access.

- Will ark sponsor more mods like structures plus or any very popular and complete mods?
I love how you guys have always been very supportive of the community's work and making it official.

- Will you guys be working on making Ark Dev Kit easier to use and maybe official tutorials and support for the program?
I have wanted to make mods but I have no experience in coding nor know the engine and support for the program have always been neglected and many of us have great ideas but don't know how to execute them in the software you provide.

Hi! I love your game and all your staff (heart) 
- Can you add carnivorous plants, alpha candy to turn our dino into alpha for a while and new minerals in water such as coral and algae?
- Will you listen to any proposal where you were in favor of during the digest and add the proposed content (such as the lantern and the flashlight)?
- How do you stay so kind and generous when you get criticism (like on your dlc, on the price of the game, on the optimization, etc)? I know that it requieres you time and efforts.
Thanks again ARK, you are ma favorite game. All the best! <3

Question #1 since the megalania can climb walls and you can cycle the option why not add that option to the griffin to allow it to cycle from jumping mode to flying mode? just a thought.

Question #2 Will we ever be able to use a usb to tranfer ark paints from our pc's to the ps4 or xbox, like just transferring the paint image from one to another or can u already do that?

Question #3 Can you think of maybe adding a saddle for the Griffin or dire wolf sorta like how the equus can be ridden with or without one?

Asking what didn't get answered last time and some new questions:

1. Is the Megapiranha still planned to be tameable? Also are you guys still considering making Eurypterid tameable?
  2. Do you guys have plans of adding more creatures/items post-release?(Not as part of DLC)
  3. Could you guys PLEASE re-do the Liopleurodon? Like I said last time, MANY of us were dissatisfied with what it became. Either that or put a server option in that allows us to keep it like we can keep the Titanosaur?
  4. You mentioned the Ice Wyvern receiving a remodel, will we see other variants such as the Lava Elemental, Ice Deathworm, Polar Bear, etc... receive remodels?
  5. Are you guys going to adjust spawns more like you did with the Kairuku? The Island is really messy and I'd love to see more unique spawns such as Therizinosaurus being unique to the Southern Jungle and the Tapejara being unique to the Redwoods. It'd make the ARK seem like it has an actual ecosystem and not a free-for-all deathmatch.

1. Will the glitch that removes skins be fixed?

When you delete your saved data from your console it removes all yours skins. I have all the trophies unlocked but my skins are gone.

2. Will clipping be removed on pve servers for other players dinosaurs?

People are blocking obys and whatnot just parking them for days on end.

Being able to clip through would solve issues especially when you download a dino and you can't move it since it's stuck in someone else's.

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived