ARK Digest Q&A!

Jatheish

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1.) I remember something in a previous digest about a foliage update, as in new plants and specific models for each one. Can we still expect something like that in the future?

2.) Will any other dinos be getting a re-skin like the Saber did?

3.) Will those who have the game now in early access be able to get the physical items that come with the collectors edition, like the dossier book, without having to buy another copy of the game?

When will Titanboa's be tameable? There was talk about tamable snakes around Fear Evolved 2, no word on it since from what I can tell.

Same with Pirahna's. Ragnarok is so nice because there is a lack of those useless, pesky, newbie-crushing fish in most waters.

Primal Survival - The teaser for this was YEARS ago. Whats the word? I want to use something besides the crummy Play As Dino mod to play as dinos.

Are Titanoboa gonna have genders? Also how confident are you in Ragnarok releasing alongside of the new official release date? 

Are you sure we're going to get the Phoenix, and will it be breed able?

One last one, maybe, are we going to get a latency fix for legacy servers? The ping always and I mean always peaks at 255 on 2x weekends like clockwork and it crashes constantly too. 

Could we get 2x constant breeding? I wanna take on the bosses but I don't have the time to breed up rexs with a full time job and I could join a tribe that is able to do it but I like my little band of misfits.

My mainnn 2 questions is will u be adding mods to the console. Like the structures plus mod or somthing to add to the game to make it even better :) 

also my last question is will u be reducing how much gpu and CPU or whatever on the pc to make the game better I personally can't play ark on my pc bc it isn't able to run ark and I would love to play it on ark but I don't have money to buy a really expensive pc. 

But overall very immpressed with you guys work literally my fav game now and can't wait for more future updates :) 

1. Prim+ players have been told that load times for pc version can't be addressed till after alpha. Now that alpha is over what are the plans to lower the 5-15min load times for this total conversion?

2. Optimization has gotten worse for myself since the last few 'bug' patches. How will this issue be corrected in the future?

3. Will Primal Survival project be worked on again or is it shelved for now?

thanks.

- will you implement something like detecting other tribe/people's server? Kinda annoying when attacked by other server but idk where they are

-how about disable everymap to build near obelisk & cave for all map?

-for scorched earth is there a new update for that map? Its seems left out.... Since new dlc far better.. SE has 4x spoil rate & extreme weather.

I know there are mods for these but I'm on Xbox so I'll ask anyways 

1. Can we get a sever setting for reusable single use items, so things like parachutes, grappling hooks, and bolas could be used an unlimited number of times.

1. Could we get some server settings that give more flexibility with platform saddles? Things like increasing the build limit and distance, allowing us to place any structures on the platforms, and having dinos on the platform actually stay on?

1. The ai needs some tweaking. For one, path finding needs some serious improvements, also dinos need to be able to determine the threat level of enemies on sight and adjust their behaviour accordingly. So a megalosaurus should run from a wolf pack or a high lvl Dino on sight, but it should be neutral to small dinos, low level dinos, or dinos that aren't in packs. Also dinos should not be aggressive to the player if they are riding a Dino of the same species.

I'm not sure if the last one counts ;)

Have you ever set a goal for the amount of Dinos you'd like to see in ARK? And If so, Do you think you will surpass that at this point? (If you haven't already) 

Will there be more bosses added along side the Dragon, Broodmother, and the Megapithicus? 

Have you given up on ARK Survival of the Fittest? Or are there plans on re-inventing that game. 

1- Is there any chance that they will get Structure Plus for consoles ?, it's a pretty complete mod and I think ARK does not need much in that aspect of the construction, it's not a few people who ask for it. Structures Plus fulfills all the wishes of ARK fans in the building section! 2- In Local Host configurations could the function include a slider or option to be able to activate the speed of movement of the flying ?, being sincere the Quetzal is too slow, you take too much to move from one obelisk to another! 3- There will be structures of another type ?, some time ago they spoke of the reinforced stone boxes but they should consider the decorative aspect of the game, plants, trees, stones, other beds, furniture of another type, things like that.

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived