Two Player World

Jakuson

Is it possible to progress through the game and even defeat the hard tek cave with only two players. because i'm afraid that we might not be able to learn all the stuff we need to make saddles, weapons, armor, and some building structures so i wanted to make sure cause i've been playing ark since last Christmas but i haven't done a survival thing yet because i don't want a update to wipe out anything I've done so i'm waiting till the release day to start. and are they going to give you more engram points as you level up since they'er  adding more and more stuff.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Jakuson said:

Is it possible to progress through the game and even defeat the hard tek cave with only two players. because i'm afraid that we might not be able to learn all the stuff we need to make saddles, weapons, armor, and some building structures so i wanted to make sure cause i've been playing ark since last Christmas but i haven't done a survival thing yet because i don't want a update to wipe out anything I've done so i'm waiting till the release day to start. and are they going to give you more engram points as you level up since they'er  adding more and more stuff.

Um that's what a mind wipe is for.. Build your buildings learn your saddles .. hit supply drops you will get most of your building blue prints... Mind wipe and learn what you want then...  I would imagine you will be able too. 

Archived