Not getting Xbox rentable servers on time.

Jaywall

Wife: "this sucks! They removed the host tether option! I just want to play with our friends!"

Me: "it's okay babe, ark promised rentable servers by mid month for consoles."

Jeremy: "Rentable servers will initially be rolling out to PS4 only as we try to clear up some things with Microsoft." ??? Again promising things that just can't be delivered on time lol. Watch, it'd be hillarious if we just don't get them at all.

17 minutes ago, LastStandman said:

So let me get this straight...

Xbox doesn't get Ragnarok because of a PS4 cert issue, but yet PS4 gets hosted servers even though Xbox cannot? Dafuq?

Ironically, Xbox isn't getting it AS QUICK because Microsoft is being a butt about getting things pushed through quickly. First Sony, not Microsoft. I feel bad for you console people...those companies apparently aren't taking WC seriously about their launch and their efforts to try and get things implemented at the times they want. Just cause their an indie company doesn't mean they shouldn't get just as much attention as the big boys in the room :Jerbmad: Shame on your Microsoft and Sony. You're making your own playerbase that picked your system annoyed.

7 hours ago, Jaywall said:

Wife: "this sucks! They removed the host tether option! I just want to play with our friends!"

Me: "it's okay babe, ark promised rentable servers by mid month for consoles."

Jeremy: "Rentable servers will initially be rolling out to PS4 only as we try to clear up some things with Microsoft." ??? Again promising things that just can't be delivered on time lol. Watch, it'd be hillarious if we just don't get them at all.

It seems maybe they should get their ducks in a row before they announce things. Might make for a happier player base

Archived