Community Crunch 99 & ARK Digest 47: Introducing the Otter!

Jatheish

3 hours ago, ZONAR said:

Is there any plans of implementing an optional  cursor system to consoles for faster, easier and more precise selection when in inventories? Something similar to Destiny's curser system maybe? 

This would not work very well. Trust me, I know.

On PC when playing with a controller before one of the more recent updates, you'd have to use the cursor instead of the selection box that consoles have. It was very bad. If you own the PC version there is no point in playing with a controller, even with the update that removed the awful cursor.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nickoli1900 said:

I'm kind of disappointed it's an otter, was hoping for something a bit more ba.

I have a feeling they added the Otter for two reasons. The first was so newer players can have some thermal insulation in the colder biomes. The second was to help people afford Tek since black pearls are much harder to get than normal ones.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Captnmorgan said:

Good question.. its giving love to certain things that maybe overlooked or they haven't had time to do.. examples maybe sound of footsteps in dinos... Working on movements or just about anything... Kind of polishing things giving things attention. Hope hat helps

Thanks, that's embarrassing I will call myself stupid on that one

I have noticed 2 apparent errors in this. 

#1 as far as I know 12pm is noon, not midnight.

#2 The reminder seems outdated. Shouldn't it say "This 2x bomuns is on top of the 2x rates..."?

til Monday the 7th at 12PM EST. All Official Servers will be undergoing this evolutionary change which includes:

2x Harvesting Rate
2x Taming Rate
2x EXP Rate
2x Maturing
2x Hatching
2x Gestation
2x Faster Mating Interval Rates

Reminder: this 1.5x bonus is on top of the 2x rates that are now standard on our official servers!

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, Dustiest-Ninja said:

I have noticed 2 apparent errors in this. 

#1 as far as I know 12pm is noon, not midnight.

#2 The reminder seems outdated. Shouldn't it say "This 2x bomuns is on top of the 2x rates..."?

til Monday the 7th at 12PM EST. All Official Servers will be undergoing this evolutionary change which includes:

2x Harvesting Rate
2x Taming Rate
2x EXP Rate
2x Maturing
2x Hatching
2x Gestation
2x Faster Mating Interval Rates

Reminder: this 1.5x bonus is on top of the 2x rates that are now standard on our official servers!

Obviously the 1.5x is a copy/paste error. But where does the midnight issue appear? I can't see it from what you quoted.

how about instead of all this new CRAP in here. You give us console players ragnarok like u said u would 3 months ago. WILD CARD is like a lil kid with ADD.

One more thing the date has already changed 3 times is what im saying GP you worthless human being. BTW id bet a million dollars it will b pushed again.

• Thanks 1

• Volunteer Moderator
8 minutes ago, Welchboi304 said:

how about instead of all this new CRAP in here. You give us console players ragnarok like u said u would 3 months ago. WILD CARD is like a lil kid with ADD.

It's coming on 29th August like they said already. But the new stuff isn't crap, but even if it is you'll end up playing it and liking it, so I guess it's only crap until you get what you really want. Speaking of kids.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Welchboi304 said:

One more thing the date has already changed 3 times is what im saying GP you worthless human being. BTW id bet a million dollars it will b pushed again.

If the worth of a human being was determined objectively your attitude would earn you less points than GP by far. Luckily some of us have higher standards than mere objectivity.

19 hours ago, GP said:

I so want an Otter! Can't wait to mass breed them! Stand aside Dodos!

Titanoboa taming too, gonna have to try that one out, those poor fertilised eggs, never stood a chance in life!

Phoenix is coming, woot!

Call of the WIld - Wave based mode is something i've always wanted on ARK, going to have to try this out soon!

Well done everyone with the Community Creations, some lovely ANSEL pictures in this one!

:Jerblove:

Yipp yipp for the phoenix wooooooh