Still Gathering Thatch?

ColdRansom

Hiya Ark forums! Just a traveler of the wretched Early Birds gang trying to find my way here to the trading forum! Honestly, I just want to see how it looks and navigate a bit..maybe buy a Wyvern egg? We'll see! But the name is Ransom and I'll be here from time to time trying to spread the good word of our all mighty Obelisks! Happy hunting! :P

If you have not heard from the other gathering thatch post. Posting in the "Introduction Thread" does not add to your total forum posts. You need to make a total of 12 posts in other threads to get access to the trading forum.

My advice is to explore the forums and check out Game Suggestions. It is a thread that is always seeing a new post.

• 2 weeks later...

I really wish they would be a little bit more, descriptive, about becoming a member.  I realize the need to stop bots and troll posts, but couldn't most of these issues be fixed by a reporting feature?  I guess I might just be oversimplifying the issue.  Does anyone have any advice on this?  Do I need to make my own topics?  Or does just making a comment on a thread (like I am currently doing) enough to eventually warrant admission into member area?

On 8/30/2017 at 9:23 AM, eternaldisarray said:

I really wish they would be a little bit more, descriptive, about becoming a member.  I realize the need to stop bots and troll posts, but couldn't most of these issues be fixed by a reporting feature?  I guess I might just be oversimplifying the issue.  Does anyone have any advice on this?  Do I need to make my own topics?  Or does just making a comment on a thread (like I am currently doing) enough to eventually warrant admission into member area?

Reporting would require more support staff which they are already short on.

So these are the basic guidelines to become a member:

1. You need 12 posts to no longer be an early bird and become a regular member
  2. Posts in this social section (Introductions etc) do not count as a post for the 12 post count
  3. You can only post 4 times a day as an early bird (this includes this Introductions section) so use your posts wisely
  4. After the 12 posts you can post as much as you like without limits any more

So the minimum amount of time to be a member is 3 days and none of your posts can be in this introductions section. My advice is to reply to some general Ark topics or the subset of Ark map you're playing on (Ragnarok, Scorched Earth etc).

Archived