Why can't ark just be as good as the isle ( preformance wise)

KimoBitz

Performance wise? Have you tried playing it? Have you seen how empty that game is? There's no life apart from players, no bases build everywhere, and the environment honestly isn't that detailed.
You're comparing Minecraft to Skyrim, asking why your laptop doesn't run Skyrim as well as it runs Minecraft. Massive difference.

2 minutes ago, HighFlyer15 said:

Performance wise? Have you tried playing it? Have you seen how empty that game is? There's no life apart from players, no bases build everywhere, and the environment honestly isn't that detailed.
You're comparing Minecraft to Skyrim, asking why your laptop doesn't run Skyrim as well as it runs Minecraft. Massive difference.

Well.

To behonest with you.

You rather run Skyrim well than you do Minecraft on a PC. Seriously. Skyrim is a really optimized game while Minecraft eats a lot of ressources. A lot.

But you tried. And the comparsion make sense in theory.

Ark has like 100's of more content than the Isle does...Isle doesn't have any many dino's in its' game. Isle lacks items, base building, resource gathering...

Although you still made me chuckle...a full Isle server that has bodies littered everywhere will lag just as bad as ARK does on the bad days. But in the end, Isle is bare bones compared to what Ark has in it. So there. That's why ARK doesn't run as well as the Isle, or least on your PC maybe. Dunno about you but my PC can run ARK just fine without rubberbanding or insane lag. Worse fps I get with the settings I use is 40 fps, maxing around 70 and more in some areas.

Archived