Looking for a new tribe section?

Supaciv

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Supaciv said:

Hey this is more of a forums suggestion then game, but why is there not a players seeking tribe section yet on the forums? I know that it cojld be used by trolls to insdie ppl but could also be used by us decent human beings who are looking for more likeminded players to form a tribe?

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/tribes/

You mean a tribe section located here? 

That is the only Tribes section on this forum, there isn't a platform specific tribe section and there won't be one.

If you are looking to join a tribe and can't find one to join in the Tribes section, you can create a "looking for tribe" thread in the Xbox/PS4 Dedicated Server Discussions or PC Server Advertisements section on the forum.

Here's the link to the announcement about the forums changes and Tribes section:

10 minutes ago, Khilandros said:

That is the only Tribes section on this forum, there isn't a platform specific tribe section and there won't be one.

If you are looking to join a tribe and can't find one to join in the Tribes section, you can create a "looking for tribe" thread in the Xbox/PS4 Dedicated Server Discussions or PC Server Advertisements section on the forum.

Here's the link to the announcement about the forums changes and Tribes section:

Thx for the post but neither of those options works being as i dont play dedicated servers and i am not on pc....

As I said "you can create a "looking for tribe" thread in the Xbox/PS4 Dedicated Server Discussions or PC Server Advertisements section on the forum."

Official servers and private dedicated servers are both dedicated servers, so any discussions regarding dedicated servers belong in their appropriate Dedicated Server Discussions section (Xbox, PS4, and PC). PC just has their's under the name Server Advertisements.

• Chris locked this topic

Archived