[Long Post ] Thanks for all who will read it till the end. It's not on official -> It's on my server Context : 
I wanted to have a better rate of taming without reducing the need to farm ressources for that. <- this is important. I have at my disposition some settings to do it : * TamingSpeedMultiplier
* DinoCharacterFoodDrainMultiplier
* PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[2] -> Torpor
* PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[4] -> Food
* PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoWild[2] -> Torpor
* PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[4] -> Food Let's take a rex lvl 120 - difficulty - 4.0 -> defaut settings and trying to tame it with rawmeat & narcotics ( to simplify calculations ) * 7h10 of taming time
* 215 rawmeat
* 770 narcotics
* 27% efficiency -> lvl 136 at the end of taming We don't have 7h to tame a rex ( guarding it etc ... ) on a small server Then let say we want it down to ... 2 hours : Same rex with TamingSpeedMultiplier=4 :  * 1h48 of taming time ( Sounds good right ? )
* 54 raw meat ( meh ? )
* 30 narcotics ( meh ? )
* 85.5% efficiency -> lvl 171 at the end of taming ( ???? ) Okey the timing is good BUT why 85.5% efficiency ?  Oh yeah Taming efficiency ... I don't want that ! and it's food/narcotics free rex
No needs to use kibble here ( except for taming time & 0 narco rex & 8lvl more ... ) Anyway let's try this way : Same rex with DinoCharacterFoodDrainMultiplier=4 :  * 1h48 of taming time ( Same time... good ! )
* 215 raw meat ( perfect ! )
* 29 narcotics ( meh ? Again ... )
* 27% efficiency -> lvl 136 at the end of taming ( Good too ) This time it's far better !  Taming time is good, efficiency, Kibbles have an interest too but ... Torpor ... -> narcotics free Rex You have a big drawback : Your tamed dino are using the food quicker than ever !  Do you feel the start of the headache ? If you want to increase the narcotics needed you can : * PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoWild[2] = 0.25  That should do the stuff about torpor BUT they will be easier to make them sleepy. And what about Food Drain now ?  To solve the first problem you can increase the resistance of dino but you will need to balance the damage of players & tamed dinos to be the same than before ( without forgeting the buildings in the settings ) * PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[4] = 4.0  This only increase the pool of food ... you will still ned to farm 4x more food.  * HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers -> For each food  Yeah that could balance the problem for the tamed dinos BUT the wild will be far easier to tame because you will have 4x more meat gathered ...  You can still reduce the food havested -> you will need to reduce the food consuption of player AND that will not solve the problem of narcotics ... Anyway I tried many things to avoid this PSA but there is no way to solve that problem without the ark Devs Now let's think about the DinoCharacterFoodDrainMultiplier=4 -> there is an hidden problem behind this one The passives tamed Dinos. When the are hungry they loose the taming progress & life. At this point you have a BIG problem :  * They Die of hunger quicker than you can tame them
* The waiting timer is not scaled with the food consuption multiplier
* Food are not efficient enought to tame it before seeing it dying
* You simply can't tame high level due to taming loose There is a solution : Adding 4 settings in the game.ini that don't exist right now : * TamedDinoCharacterFoodDrainMultiplier -> To avoid the consumption of ressource when tamed
* WildDinoCharacterFoodDrainMultiplier -> To tweak the speed of taming
* WildDinoTorporDrainMultiplier -> To adjust with the wildDinoCharacterFoodDrainMultiplier to have a real use of narcotics for dinos
* PassiveTameIntervalMultiplier -> To adjust the interval between 2 feeding tentative for passive dinos  Thanks for reading and i'm open to any question about that problem. Touhma