No Flyers PvP | HARDCORE | ORP | 2x XP |1.5x gather | 3x tame | 6x breed

Anyone is welcome as long as they can play by the rules. 

Join xbox club "Zephyros Island of Madness" for status updates on the server.

The server will be listed as "[US] Zephyros Island of Madness -NA-PvP-HARDCORE-ORP" in the PC hosted arks.

*All server settings are subject to change, If there is a good amount of players requesting  a change it is very possible it will happen. Also there may be limited time events after while

-No Flying server, saddle engrams disabled, griffin is not tamable. if you can get a wyvern egg you deserve to have one :)

-Ragnarok

-Hardcore PVP

-ORP

-No Transfers

-2x XP

-1.5x Gather

-slightly boosted taming speed 3x

-boosted hatch/maturation times 6x

-Official Server difficulty, wild dino max lvl 150

-tribe size limit currently set to 12

-there will only be 1 admin, I am looking to have a fun and fair server with limited admin intervention.

Rules

- Trolls/Griefers will be punished, repeat offenders banned.

- Killing other players, attacking bases, or killing dinos is not considered griefing, going around and killing low level/freshly spawned characters all day is.

-Anyone abusing systems, using exploits, or cheating will be banned, especially regarding the ORP system 

-If Anyone needs admin help  getting unstuck, getting killed by a glitch, etc, have video evidence or nothing will be done.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few friends and I might be interested. We were running a player dedicated of our own for a while and we really loved the settings. (Now its crashing all the time with no hope for fixing it ) It was a boosted server but not enough that it took away most of the grind. We mainly did it for quailty of life. Most people dont have 3 days to raise a giga. We also had orp. If you can get anywhere close to that on raganarok then we would be greatly interested. Just a few that we had off the top of my head. 6x taming 7x hatch speed 6.5 baby mature 6-7 times gather rates. We had 40-50 playing on it and they loved it when it was working. Let me know what you think. 

Hey kc3,

We can probably do something pretty close to those numbers though we may start out a little lower on the taming and gather rates at first and get a feel for what everyone wants/likes.  My friends and I also don't want to have to dedicate our lives to the game and spend 3 days raising a giga. You and your friends are more than welcome to join us when the server goes live.  Let me know sometime before launch how many people if you are still interested or if there is anything I may be able to do to make it more interesting to you.

2 hours ago, kc3 said:

A few friends and I might be interested. We were running a player dedicated of our own for a while and we really loved the settings. (Now its crashing all the time with no hope for fixing it ) It was a boosted server but not enough that it took away most of the grind. We mainly did it for quailty of life. Most people dont have 3 days to raise a giga. We also had orp. If you can get anywhere close to that on raganarok then we would be greatly interested. Just a few that we had off the top of my head. 6x taming 7x hatch speed 6.5 baby mature 6-7 times gather rates. We had 40-50 playing on it and they loved it when it was working. Let me know what you think. 

We would have 5-6 people max but most likely 4. I think we could work that out. Have you guys been thinking about any mods for the server? I know it's still the wild west when it comes to Xbox servers. We have been keeping any eye on the automated ark mod. It looks really good with all of the tedious stuff. And the reusable grapple mod and the kibble vending machine mod look good too. :)

@Blake1223

Yep this will be an Xbox server.

You can definitely join. Bring friends if you want, but if you do let me know about how many so i can plan on how many slots the server will have. (Nitrado charges more depending on how many slots you have for pc and I believe it would probably be the same for xbox)

• Unearthedimp1 changed the title to 24/7 Ragnarok Hardcore PVP ORP Nitrado server on official launch

I have a bunch of friends looking for an official like server but most other servers are crazy boosted. I was on official for a long time until 15 tribes from 5 different servers took their turn on my tribe and it took 16 days later for us to give up our stuff and Dino's to a smaller tribe, now we are jumping from player dedicated servers looking for a slower paced server and looks like I found one. Hit me up on Xbox gamer tag is Ratchet2796 and if you could reserve 6 spots for me and my friends I would glad to join. Love the settings. We are looking for a server that has a bit faster than official for taking rates and hatching but about the same leveling we want pvp to mean something if you lose a Dino not like crazy servers are like oh yeah tame a 150 in seconds, we are looking for a challenge but don't have the time to sit and tame a lvl 1 giga for hours. I'm in if you will have us.

@Ratchet2749

You guys are more than welcome to join. We definitely don't want a super boosted server. We definitely want to maintain a feeling of accomplishment when you and your tribe do something. The server won't be available until at least the 29th but I will be putting together a club on Xbox soon. I will be sending out invites to those that are interested once that is set up.

@Gizmo2333Gizmo I'm not sure if the rented server will require a dedicated gamertag or not. In the meantime I have created an xbox club to try and get everyone in one place.

The club is "DnDs Ark Ragnarok Hardcore PVP Dedicated Server"  send a request to join and any updates on the server will be posted there and most likely here too.

• Unearthedimp1 changed the title to 24/7 Ragnarok Hardcore PVP ORP Nitrado server (October 25th)

Archived