Hyaenodon easy Tame

likebosss26

How to tame hyaenodon.

*You need 1 or 2 tent.

*Ghillie armod.

Get near him and put the tent, come near slowly  and lowered.

I hope this helps somebody.

Sorry if you have errors in writing "google translat"...

I have built a taming pin. I fly on my argy till i see one i want and pick it up and bring it back to my taming pin at my base. do need the ghillie suit and crouched and stay behind it. try not to get any closer than when the notification to pet appears. If you get too close it will spook and you have to leave the pin until it calms down and start over. 

3 minutes ago, JaHakk said:

I have built a taming pin. I fly on my argy till i see one i want and pick it up and bring it back to my taming pin at my base. do need the ghillie suit and crouched and stay behind it. try not to get any closer than when the notification to pet appears. If you get too close it will spook and you have to leave the pin until it calms down and start over. 

i play in official pve server i can t pick up dinos.

"titanboas etc i can with grappling hook"

58 minutes ago, Cowgirl said:

In PVP dropping wilds into someone elses base is a battle strategy, in PVE it is trolling so they disabled it there.

I guess you could say it's a good learning tool for noobs.  It took 1 time that I lost a tame to a titanboa before I learned I had to build a dino pen for my dinos and never leave a base opening like that ever again.  I mean I wouldn't have anyways, it was just I had so many things I had to do that wasn't #1 on my to do list...till that happened.  No longer a concern.

18 hours ago, JaHakk said:

oh oh. thanks for the clarification. I have never played pve.

16 hours ago, Torja said:

you do know the settings are different on pve vs pve right?

See above response to another response. No I have never played PVE. I did not realize you could not pick up dinos in PVE. I do appreciate the info.

Archived