Has the eel nerf come to PS4 yet?

St1ckyBandit

4 minutes ago, St1ckyBandit said:

Want to be a bit bolder venturing into the sea, and the electric death snake is the one thing holding me back.

So do any of you ps4 guys know if eels have been nerfed on our glorious platform?

LMAO I wouldnt suggest trying it yet. Im on xbox and decided to test out some eels since the patch notes said we cant get unmounted. Sure as hell they unmounted me off my mosasaur. 

Honestly though eels are easy to avoid unless you are swimming around slow looking at things. 

I just crossbows them after they shocked me off also the mosa killed a few since he was on neutral

2 minutes ago, Vita said:

LMAO I wouldnt suggest trying it yet. Im on xbox and decided to test out some eels since the patch notes said we cant get unmounted. Sure as hell they unmounted me off my mosasaur. 

Honestly though eels are easy to avoid unless you are swimming around slow looking at things. 

I just crossbows them after they shocked me off also the mosa killed a few since he was on neutral

Well I WAS able to pike a jelly to death after it caught me offguard yesterday, and usually thats a death sentence, so thats why I'm wondering if the eels got hit too.

Anyway I'm more talking about the caves and I dont have a mossy, so my run would be more about speed and avoidance than brute force. Not worth risking my animals until I know fo sho

Archived