x2 Breeding every weekend form now?

Pon

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Ep1cM0nk3y said:

The one thing I've learned from ark that never falters.. Always plan for 1x and if you get 2x you are ahead of the game.. that being said,  a 2x breeding would be nice at least once a month.. every weekend could get out of hand imo..

I couldn't agree more.... The only thing I would personally hope for is a heads up as to when. Planning ahead from some play time is always nice.

They may have released it due to the delay of the official release, or to make up for Ragnarok pve 15 accidentally becoming a pvp server that one day and scaring everyone to hell...

In any case I enjoy the breeding part of these events, makes raising a little more normalized when it comes to the times on things and I can actually accomplish something in a weekend without taking the entire week to do it. Allowing me to rest in the week. Would definitely love it if it were every weekend or even a fixed x2 breeding like they did with the rest of the stuff before.

49 minutes ago, Jat said:

Nah won't be every weekend, just a little fun for now / during special occasions. Maybe we'll change our mind on that.

You need to figure something out, not to lock main game content under " don t have a life nor sleep" barrier. Did you try raising a Daeodon? Even on event?

Try finding a way to make people play 6h now , 6h tomorrow, not 12h in succesion.

5 hours ago, Voidstar said:

You need to figure something out, not to lock main game content under " don t have a life nor sleep" barrier. Did you try raising a Daeodon? Even on event?

Try finding a way to make people play 6h now , 6h tomorrow, not 12h in succesion.

I would argue that Daedons aren't "main content".. one of the more hands on breeds for sure.. 

2 hours ago, Ep1cM0nk3y said:

I would argue that Daedons aren't "main content".. one of the more hands on breeds for sure.. 

I payed good money to have all of the game, why should i don't get some content because i have work in the morning. I would really want to see a stream where Ark's main game director breed perfectly imprinted giga on official. You know it's not a big deal? Every player will wanna go through this kind of endeavor at some point right? RIGHT @Jat?

3 hours ago, Ep1cM0nk3y said:

Every Dino is main content. We could argue that in order to get 100% imprinting you need to be really dedicated, but not breeding a pig and raising him without sleeping.

This game is currently SICK. The breeding and imprinting system are broken as hell. It s a game. Not a job, not a life. Staying 10h+ in succesion just to breed a pig which might not evne have good stats is stupid. they should make people stay 5h now, 5h tomorrow instead of 10h in succesion.

in my opinion the 2x breeding rate should be normal... 14 days care of giga or mosa, who can do this? ppl who go regular to work need to waste their hole weekend to get a dino to juve... and then they need tek troughs to let it be alive... that just sucks! i dont know one other game im conected for 14 weeks ever 3h + farming for baby. so for every 2x im more then thankfull :x.. could even forget the laggs :ph34r:

btw. to other topic: thylas still fall through the map in snow cave :S

44 minutes ago, StephStephina said:

something like a "off stasis"? would be a great idea, but then its like a lokal game? O.o

Well I would prefer if it's still a challenge to get 100% However some of these dinosaurs are for excessively long durations. And sure, you don't have to go for a 100% imprint. But some things do need it. Pretty sure you want your wolf that you are taking into a cave to have that 30% damage reduction. It really helps when you can't wear a saddle for it, and pretty much any other dinosaur that could be useful is too big to fit in the cave.

Just saying that a sleep state would help to stave off the idea that we are rewarding poor health and life choices for a game reward. To be honest, I'd rather put the extra effort into real life and earn more money, or spend time with the family.

Archived