Venteria

Leedsichthys removed or nerfed

Posted (edited)

Leeds should be nerfed, because newbies are the ones that need raft the most. To build and make a mobile base on a raft is the first thing I always do whenever I start a new playthrough before deciding to settle where I want, because everywhere is pillared.

Or leeds shouldn't be interested in raft with more than at least 20 structures on it because chances are the raft is built for real use. I think the reason leeds was put in the game is because people make a lot of rafts and never actually use it, just for reserving server dino slots, but it can be easily countered by making rafts in river/ponds, so it doesn't serve any purpose anymore and only destroy an important gameplay feature.

But the last time I played on Ragnarok for 4 months, I never got attacked by a leeds and never saw one, maybe I was just lucky or it's already nerfed or disabled.

Edited by DonaldDuck

6 hours ago, DonaldDuck said:

Leeds should be nerfed, because newbies are the ones that need raft the most. To build and make a mobile base on a raft is the first thing I always do whenever I start a new playthrough before deciding to settle where I want, because everywhere is pillared.

Or leeds shouldn't be interested in raft with more than at least 20 structures on it because chances are the raft is built for real use. I think the reason leeds was put in the game is because people make a lot of rafts and never actually use it, just for reserving server dino slots, but it can be easily countered by making rafts in river/ponds, so it doesn't serve any purpose anymore and only destroy an important gameplay feature.

But the last time I played on Ragnarok for 4 months, I never got attacked by a leeds and never saw one, maybe I was just lucky or it's already nerfed or disabled.

Leeds don't need to be nerfed, players need to be buffed. Unfortunately WC can't give brains to people :(

P.S. Leed spawns on Ragnarok were removed, you weren't lucky.