Working man Prim + server 2.0

Working man Prim + server

Hello Marine here, I have just started a new server. it is PVP but will allow PvE. stats are decently boosted. we will be selling SE dinosaurs to use on the island map that we will be playing on. GT SurvivalTeamOne host account, message me on BoggsUSMC3531MT to get information, also so I know you applied for the server. The server will not be 24/7 due to the fact that I work and have kids, don't have time to keep up with the server all the time. it will be on almost every night after 5-6 pm eastern NA, It will also be on most of the weekend. thanks have a good day. Please, note this is not a 24/7. Immaturity is not allowed prefer 17 and up.

PVP in RP situations

Do not raid offline players

No Titan

No Bronto

No Gigas

Flyers PVE only

Do not lock in cage for more the 24hr game time

More rules to come as RP is more inforced

if you prefer pve add it to your tribe name same to be said for pvp players

Rules subject to change will be broadcasted in server upon change. I will make a website in the future to involve more RP. we will be switching to Rag once it drops. as of now two admin, we will recruit in the future as needed. Admin are based off Herb Island and its for admin only.

Guest DJRone89
On 30/07/2017 at 10:00 PM, UsmcMarine said:
Working man Prim + server

Hello Marine here, I have just started a new server. it is PVP but will allow PvE. stats are decently boosted. we will be selling SE dinosaurs to use on the island map that we will be playing on. GT SurvivalTeamOne host account, message me on BoggsUSMC3531MT to get information, also so I know you applied for the server. The server will not be 24/7 due to the fact that I work and have kids, don't have time to keep up with the server all the time. it will be on almost every night after 5-6 pm eastern NA, It will also be on most of the weekend. thanks have a good day. Please, note this is not a 24/7. Immaturity is not allowed prefer 17 and up.

PVP in RP situations

Do not raid offline players

No Titan

No Bronto

No Gigas

Flyers PVE only

Do not lock in cage for more the 24hr game time

More rules to come as RP is more inforced

if you prefer pve add it to your tribe name same to be said for pvp players

Rules subject to change will be broadcasted in server upon change. I will make a website in the future to involve more RP. we will be switching to Rag once it drops. as of now two admin, we will recruit in the future as needed. Admin are based off Herb Island and its for admin only.

Appealing server rates is what attracts players to your server. You haven't mentioned any so please edit your post. All the best.

19 hours ago, DJRone89 said:

Appealing server rates is what attracts players to your server. You haven't mentioned any so please edit your post. All the best.

DJ thanks for the tip, I dont wish to draw everone to my server its not a 24/7 so rates are highly boosted but i want ppl to join for the fact that hey i dont have to worrie 24/7

Archived