GameSharing Questions

BaneOfAmirbek08

Hey I've got a question about gamesharing specifically on the Home xbox feature. I couldn't find any info on my question online so I decided just to ask people. So the question is when gamesharing the person trying to install someone else's game will add the other person's account onto their xbox. Then they must set Home Xbox to their own Xbox. But if you put home xbox back onto the other person's account (the person who gave you games) will you still be able to play the other person's games? 

You have to log in with the other persons profile on your Xbox and set it as their home console.

They have to log in with your profile on their Xbox and set it to your home console. 

After a restart you should be able to use your profile on your console to download their games/apps, new purchases will auto-download on both consoles.

Keep in mind that this is only semi-legit for family members. 

On 8/3/2017 at 0:33 PM, maze said:

You have to log in with the other persons profile on your Xbox and set it as their home console.

They have to log in with your profile on their Xbox and set it to your home console. 

After a restart you should be able to use your profile on your console to download their games/apps, new purchases will auto-download on both consoles.

Keep in mind that this is only semi-legit for family members. 

So once they've downloaded your games can you set your own xbox to home xbox.

Archived