Did they reduce Ovis spawns in highlands?

TheGrumpyDwarf

On 8/13/2017 at 1:39 AM, Smurfin said:

Now Ovis spawn seems more concentrated to one spot at a time, usually they're everywhere and evenly spaced or just fair, but now I can find like 5 ovises in one place, I even found 7 once. This is worse design if it's intended.

^^^^ This.... and I agree... I'd rather have more than one small herd.... There used to be like 15 small herds.  I'd be happy with somewhere in the middle maybe 7 herds. They're supposed to be very common there aren't they?

12 hours ago, Z0mbie said:

^^^^ This.... and I agree... I'd rather have more than one small herd.... There used to be like 15 small herds.  I'd be happy with somewhere in the middle maybe 7 herds. They're supposed to be very common there aren't they?

Commonj, yes, but what i have found is because they are completely passive animals, even a something like a compy can eventually kill them.

It's getting annoying now, if the devs' intention of ovis spawn in highland was to provide muttons, FIX the damn ovis spawn. I've been looking for an hour and I din't find any. 

SO WASTING TIME ! 

It's that simple, ovis, highland, spawn, help players tame quicker or ovis, highland, spawn, troll player to waste time, WHICH ONE IS IT ??????????

Archived