Fresh switch to Rag limited Pvp server

YRates will be higher this week for switch to Rag! Starters as long as an admin is present!

I'm stepping down from admin and we are in need of a replacement or two! Need someone experienced in building because that is a lot of what you'll be doing, building bases for people to raid also building an arena and other community stuff. If this sounds like something you'd like msg TheGalaxyReaper.

Very limited PvP raiding. Doing a white flag rule, if you have white flags up you are not in pvp and players will be banned for attacking you. Wanna try and keep everyones raid needs met by admin made bases that will be different levels(white flag tribe can still raid the admin made bases). They will be built as needed and as progression of server example if there are a lot of new tribes then several easy and medium bases will be made and less hard and so on. On top of the raid bases we will be planning events, building arenas and race tracks! No plans on a community shop as I am hoping it will make players trade more.

Rates-

Tamex5 expx2 breedingx5 harvestx4 high weight for both player and dino.

General rules-

No base wiping

No passive killing 

no blocking spawns, obs or artifact caves

No tolerance for trolls or bullying. A community forge area with chem benches and a fabricator all in a pvp free area will be available. Lmk what you think and suggestions on the rates or rules. 

I was on the same server as you, project tymsomejapanesename- you know, I'd like too see a server with those rates. Maybe slightly higher tame. But the difference would be slower xp gain, less than official but only slightly. This would slow the game down and make it less boring. I mean when was the last time you seen wooden base? All this could play into the different level raid bases you want to build, only tribes that have played and grinded the longest could take a crack at the hardest bases, thus its something to work towards. Make dino levels decent aswell you know that was kinda problem on the server we were on.

8 hours ago, VulcanFireGod said:

I'm looking to start my own server soon. What are the specs that you are using? I like the idea of slowing down the server but don't have much experience in setting it up.

I'm in the same boat man. You're better off just picking some settings and going in to single player until you find what works. 4x taming I believe 6x harvest 3xmaturation. Still having trouble with maturation. Dododex says it should take 9h on x3 rates but it takes 30minutes to adult.

5 hours ago, TheGalaxyReaper said:

I'm in the same boat man. You're better off just picking some settings and going in to single player until you find what works. 4x taming I believe 6x harvest 3xmaturation. Still having trouble with maturation. Dododex says it should take 9h on x3 rates but it takes 30minutes to adult.

I use SA Companion for everything now. Dodex wasn't updating dino info correctly for me. 

Archived