My Wife and I looking for server.

My Wife and I are fairly new to ark and looking for a good server to play in. I'm pretty sure we want to play a PVP server. It'd be nice if it was a good size, with as little "mean" people as possible. We are mostly non aggressive but still plan to participate in PVP when it comes up but it's disheartening to just get stomped on repeatedly when just starting out with little to no chance. Please let me know.

My husband and I own a server. Our Ps name is Brutal513. You are welcome to join. Let me give you the rundown on what current plans are. When the ability to rent a server is open, we will be doing so. It's supposed to happen on August 8th. In case you are not aware, the rented servers will be pc with the best software and connection for more stability. We, of course, have been running our server on a console. At the moment, we are running on Scorched Earth with extremely boosted rates and boosted supply drop loot so that people can just have fun and mess around until we get the new server. When we do get the new server and Ragnarok is open, we will be going to that. Since the latest update, there have been issues here and there, most of which seem to be resolved, but just keep that in mind. For now, on SE, we have taken out most of the rules. The rules that are always in place are NO racial slurs in chat, English only, and don't troll or grief new players. When we do reach Ragnarok, old rules such as no blocking rivers or resource areas will be reassessed according to the setup of the new map. We have 3 admins. Myself, my husband, and one other person. Admins typically have an admin base that we use to test things and work out of for the benefit of the server and this base will be off limits to PVP. However, we always have a pvp base as well that is open for raiding just like anyone else. We enjoy pvp too. If this sounds like a place you would be interested in, send a friend request to Brutal513 or if you want to ask more questions first, mine is Twackersixx, and my husbands is MrKrinklesixx. Feel free to friend us too if you want to talk about anything.

Also, we normally have dino contests and pvp competitions. We also usually have "Enjoy" dinos that are dinos unclaimed that can be claimed by anyone who finds them.

Archived