brontos are annoying

chevalierknight

Pens need to be big enough so that your pets are at least a couple of sections away from the walls. The presence of foundations and fence foundations should be blocking the spawns. Brontos, of course, are so big that you may have to place a foundation under where they are spawning to fix the problem.

Wait until you get one stuck in the wall. I had to knock it out to get it loose without getting the base trashed.

2015-10-21_00002.jpg

4 hours ago, rpicardi1 said:

Pens need to be big enough so that your pets are at least a couple of sections away from the walls. The presence of foundations and fence foundations should be blocking the spawns. Brontos, of course, are so big that you may have to place a foundation under where they are spawning to fix the problem.

Wait until you get one stuck in the wall. I had to knock it out to get it loose without getting the base trashed.

2015-10-21_00002.jpg

i turned my psx on and they killed 3 drontos in seconds now theres not a wild dino in sight

49 minutes ago, Macleod01 said:

I am loving these posts about Brontos being so annoying.

I can't wait for the Titanasaur! Hehehe

Lol...That was the first thing I thought of when it was announced.

As long as the Titanosaur doesn't spawn on Herbivore Island. 
The only time I find Brontos annoying is on Herbivore Island.  They are way out of proportion on such a small island.

Archived