So it seems to me like wildcard, still, after 2 years, can not get their s**t together. To all you other server hosts out there, I feel like the Ark community has literally turned against us. With the amount of dedicated hosts that are out here now... you'd figure dev would have figured out a way to fix their garbage official servers by now... but what... 2 years later and you have lvl 1500 gigas on OFFICIAL servers. So people turn to dedicated... because the last shred of hope that they actually have in you counts on your reliability on the DEDICATED people that actually enjoy playing the game.

Instead... Dedicated server hosts are left to deal with your ****ing broken game in order to try to make an experience for other people enjoyable. But instead, it's mess up after mess up, release date after release date and you guys still can't seem to get right @Jat.

I have 500 followers on my server dedicated account... one server host... 500 followers... if that doesn't show you how ****ed up your "official" servers are then you really are beyond help... still... after 4 months can not figure out a way to back up your memory so the client is not corrupted during a proper or imporoper shut down... seriously... embarrassment. I've played this game for 2 years and over the last month can't honestly say I've played more than a couple minutes before I just set my controller down and say "**** it, the server will be gone in 48 hours so what is the point?"

Now you move back the official release date... it was July 4th, then August 8th, and now August 29th. At the rate you guys are going, You won't release the game until December 2019, but not before you lose 2/3 of your fan base. Your game is nose diving right now on console. At a very minimum, fix dedicated servers so us hosts can at least pick up on the slack. Since you guys are too busy failing at everything else. Give your fan base something to waste their time on while you all circle jerk in your office trying to release your "final product" after 2 years.

Archived