ARK Digest Question Collection!

Jatheish

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought up a few more questions, so here they are.

Firstly, would we be seeing any new alpha creatures added to the game? Perhaps alpha herbivores?

Items such as the Tyrannosaurus arms, the Yutyrannus lungs, etc are interesting additions but they seem very carnivore-biased. Triceratops horns and Stegosaurus plates exist too, and would go nicely alongside them. Being that they are called "trophies, would we ever be able to display them in our homes?

With the game reaching its final state, quite a few players feel the decorating system is sort of lack-luster. We have paintings and that's about it. Will we ever be able to say, mount a pair of Megaloceros antlers on our wall, or place a Dire Bear-skin rug on the floor? 

Asking this a second time, because I feel it is important. Could we possibly get a way to deflect or protect ourselves from animals that can stun, such as the Microraptor? Perhaps flak helmets and up can prevent a player from being stunned? 

Players do have problems with wild dinosaurs approaching their bases and wreaking havoc, and some of us don't want to put turrets up to ward off the wild animals, and fences don't always work(most animals just clip through them). Could there perhaps be an item ingame that causes wild dinosaurs to flee from a certain area? 

Poop ingame right now can be used in two different ways- You can eat it to commit suicide, or you can use to to fertilize your crops. Maybe it could be used to craft throwables that can deter angry dinosaurs? A stink-bomb could help early-game players ward off raptors and carnos that otherwise wipe-out their newbie bases.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's a big question- Will the crop system ingame be rehauled or reworked? There are only four true crops in the game currently, and it seems that this section of the game is lacking. Will we be seeing more types of crops, new vegetables, fruits, and perhaps things like nuts and gourds in the future? 

In addition to this, would we ever be seeing wild crops growing on the map, or maybe fruit trees? It'd be fun to have a giant orchard of fruit trees. 

hi just wondering if more unique and cool traps could be added to make pvp more than just shooting at each other.

i also think it would be cool if you added fallout 4 style civilians that you can bring to your settlements and set up as guards and farmers etc. i play single player ps4 (BECAUSE i have no FRIENDS?) and think it would make the game more fun and re-playable  

add a heap more weapons (like 40) would make the game more re-playable would be cool if not all could be crafted and some could be found in dungeons and ruins. (if you use the civilian idea it would mean you could custom equip your army).

Great game by the way have over 400 hour on it.?

There's problems with myself and some others not being able to access drops (cave drops seem to work and I'm still to test ocean) because as soon as we do the we DC and go back to home screen with server timeout. It means we can't transfer our characters or anything out and I've had to start again with new characters twice. 

Are you aware of this? Or is it coming up into a patch? It's a real pain if we get wiped and need to move servers cause I spend the next few weeks levelling up all over again and unable to help build.

When people build on the obelisks for some reason its very difficult to place c4 on their structures.  you get the message you cant place the c4 cause there are enemy structures nearby.  Is this by design or is this just a bug and requires a bug report submission so it can get looked into?  ive noticed it around the green and red obelisks and haven't tested at blue.

Lots of questions, not seen any answers yet.......

Will PvP and PvE ever be treated as seperate entities? They have different playstyles, and transfers between PvE  and PvP are just not a thing thankfully!

Will you consider reversing the flyer nerf on PvE? Doing this would not unbalance the game, it has no PvP aspect, unless war declared, which is rare.

Will mods for console be available e.g. Structures +,Eco RP etc with rentable servers?

Will you implement improvements with no build zones, e.g. notification of why structure will not place, protect resource rich areas so trolls can't block them altogether on PvE

Most other question I had have already been asked.

• Jatheish unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • Jatheish locked this topic

Archived