Just looking for advice.. I've tried everything..

Hello, I notice a lot of people on here are having similar issues. I own a second Xbox 1 to host a server. I have multiple tribe mates and they can all connect no problem. I never had a problem joining my server until one day it just stopped letting me in. I have tried literally everything from hard reset to reinstalling the game on both Xboxs. I have bumped up my internet connection through my cable/internet provider my connection is not the issue!! Everytime I try to join one of three things happen 

1) this happens 7/10 times: gets stuck loading on snapshot_10 then says "lost connection to host"

2) will jump into the loading screen but instantly sends a pop-up box with "failed to join" message

3) 1/10 times I will make it all the way through the loading screen and think I'm home free.. then get stuck on a black screen and all you hear is the spawn music

Anybody at all have any advice and or news on WTH is going on??? Is the drop on the 8th supposed to fix this??? 

yeah a tribe mate of mine is having the same issue and we're on ps4. this is tough on us because we're playing on on a cluster that became very hostile and  we're a storng but small tribe we have alot of allys but we need to be able to keep up with our base matnice (forgive the horrid spelling) plz look into this as it seems to be a problem accross all platforms now thanks to the most recent update that so many were actully lookin forward to ironicly xD we play on cluster 10 but he gets it no matter what server he trys to play on now it just stops loading at snapshot 10

For awhile I thought it was just me. Definitely not a connection issue on the player side. I live in USA and I have a tribemate from Scotland who has no issue connecting. Yet there has to be something in common with everyone who is having this issue.. I have done hours of research until I was cross eyed and always come up empty handed. I can not even find a patch note for these issues in particular that aren't at least 6months old. Very depressing.

nah i saw a post from someone playing prim plus on pc platform may be wrong but ik it was primitive plus and a site mod thought it was just a mod issue but i play center idk might be a desync with all mods accros al platforms but idk depends on what map u were using but me and my bud play cluster 10 offical on center and the fact it happened on a player server makes me think its eaither the center,mods,or just damn everything idk guess we'll find out when a mod checks this post

i read u have to go into ur storage and delete just everything in ur save data the forum was litterly called snapshot10 but idk if it works it wont delete any online data just like singal player and ur settings there used to be something called the config issue had the same fix did it myself but idk if itl work for this my homie rage quit so i cant get him to test u can wait for a mod or try urself id just give it a go if u dont have some huge set up on singal player on that account :/

20 hours ago, falensyndrome said:

i read u have to go into ur storage and delete just everything in ur save data the forum was litterly called snapshot10 but idk if it works it wont delete any online data just like singal player and ur settings there used to be something called the config issue had the same fix did it myself but idk if itl work for this my homie rage quit so i cant get him to test u can wait for a mod or try urself id just give it a go if u dont have some huge set up on singal player on that account

Thanks this really works, am on the PS4 I deleted both data saves... thx for the info tip.

On 7/28/2017 at 6:58 PM, falensyndrome said:

sounds like to issues with very simmaler results might be same problem with same fix or two completly things and ur screwed  idk cant hurt to try gl if u do im hoping it works for u cause me and my homie r the big main grinders and w/o him i cant do alot of the shyt that we'd usally do

I feel for you bro. In my tribe there are 2 primary builders and 2 primary gathers I am a gatherer. It sucks not being able to help. Especially because in an effort to fix my problem we wiped our dedicated server after uploading Dino's and blueprints in the ark. And now they can't even get the Dino's out of the obelisk!!! 

Archived