pvp [Xbox One] Seeking big tribe's help for a favor (This may get some hate):

This post will definitely get some hate, but I don't really care. I have a really funny plan.

So I am a troll now, because maintaining an alpha tribe is a lot of work, and I miss the whole noob-style PVP of the game. What I do is I just go on official servers and knock out people and see what I can get, and with their stuff I get better stuff, so it's a chain reaction.

So on one of my official servers, I made this huge tower - a 4x4 base that went up for at least 15 floors, with each floor being 3 walls high, so I guess it was around 45 walls high? Something like that. 

I built this so that the noobs of the server (and medium/big tribes too), would come to the attraction and try to kill/befriend us and we could raid, kill and invite certain people to the tribe and basically start a huge war. The tower was more of a beacon for people to come to that zone we were in.

The tower only survived a little over 24 hours, because the base/first 5 floors were made out of wood, and the rest was made out of thatch. I think a big tribe came on a tame trying to defend the tower from trolls that were already breaking in, and together they both destroyed it. I wish I knew how, but I don't know.

When we built the tower, we expected it to be destroyed soon. We knew it would eventually happen. However in those few hours we defended that tower, it was extremely fun. At first, it was just 2 of us collecting loot and defending the tower, but eventually we decided to recruit very low level players under level 10 as workers for us, and they helped defend too. It was extremely satisfying and the most fun I've had in ark in a while.

I had a lot of key favorite moments. I can't believe how much happened in such a short time that day. There was a medium sized tribe that came on 3 thylos who climbed up the side of our house and started sniping noobs, then told us "build the tower higher so we can snipe better" and gave us high level hatchets, pickaxes and pikes to do so. Then there were the salty kids who we kept killing who recruited an elite squad of 7 people, all equipped with bats, shields and full cloth to try to take out the two of us. Even after they failed, they took it up a notch and quickly tamed two trikes to try to hit the tower down. Then there was the medium-high sized tribe who came on a giga with 2 rexes to defend our tower from snipers and more noobs. It was a fun time and I have some of the funniest stories ever from this day.

Now here is where I may get some hate. This tower was a lot of work, and the reason why I am seeking out a big tribe is so I can do it again. I need a tribe that would gladly donate some high tier structure materials (like stone, metal or tek) to rebuild this tower, and they would obtain this legit, or by duping. I really don't care. I just really want to recreate this tower because it was so funny and that one day was better than those long months in an actual tribe doing work.

If you'd like to help me out, please PM me so I can give you my Gamertag. Thank you!

TL;DR: I am a troll. Me and a buddy made a 45-wall tall wood/thatch tower as a beacon to lure noobs and other trolls to the battlefield, where a huge war was started with many funny battles and fights. The tower still did not survive long even though we defended it for around a day. I am posting here to see if anyone can make or duplicate some structures that are stronger so that we can continue our adventure! It is a long-shot, but this is too funny to pass up for me. If you'd like to help me out, please PM me so I can give you my Gamertag. Thank you!

Archived