Is Ark support always this slow/bad?

Sajeel

I've had a ticket open for 12 days now and I have yet to receive an answer or a response. They don't have the usual "We are very busy at the moment, and as thus waiting times may vary"-warning. Anyone else been waiting for ages too? Anyone that got a response? What did you do to get help?

Share your experiences.

May your slaying of dinos never dwindle survivor.

Tickets are backed up. They are still dealing with PVE ORP implementation tickets and we all know how long ago that was.

my realistic advice is stop waiting, don't spam the ticket and just leave it alone. Eventually you will get a reply. Until then don't dwell on it because there really is nothing else you can do.

the ball is in the GM's court now to help you. Whenever that will be.

1 minute ago, Demerus said:

Tickets are backed up. They are still dealing with PVE ORP implementation tickets and we all know how long ago that was.

my realistic advice is stop waiting, don't spam the ticket and just leave it alone. Eventually you will get a reply. Until then don't dwell on it because there really is nothing else you can do.

the ball is in the GM's court now to help you.

The thing is.. When they respond they give a 2 day notice to get back to them, otherwise the ticket get's labeled as "resolved". I might or might not be around to answer within time and then my so far 12 day waiting time would be in vain.

PVE ORP implementation tickets? How long ago was that you say?

I've never recieved reply from Customer Support about not being able to delete mod folder in ARK's steam folder. The ticket was sent a few months ago. If they are still histerically affraid of hiring new people, nothing will be improved in CS.

Unfortunately, there is nothing much you can do. Maybe poke community manager on Twitter hoping he would help.

36 minutes ago, Jostabeere said:

What is your ticket about? Lost dinos?

I have already said in my previous post. I was not able to delete mod folder from ARK steam folder for some unknown reason. The folder kept going back to its orginal place. It fixed on its own. I have no idea if it was fixed by ARK update or Win10 update.

2 minutes ago, Lewiatan said:

I have already said in my previous post. I was not able to delete mod folder from ARK steam folder for some unknown reason. The folder kept going back to its orginal place. It fixed on its own. I have no idea if it was fixed by ARK update or Win10 update.

I asked OP. In his thread. About his issue. Not you by quoting or mentioning you.

8 hours ago, Jostabeere said:

What is your ticket about? Lost dinos?

My character dissapeared while using a transmitter to transfer between servers - I was transferring back and forth to transport meat to our breeding grounds and my character was simply lost in the cloud I had already transferred a handful of times within a short period, but then it happened - my character was simply lost in the cloud durring a transfer. I don't feel like making a new character and leveling more than 100 levels again. I bought a second account (while steam had the discounted offer for Ark + SE) - and I've been playing on that a little, but I eventually lost interest in playing ark - I think it's mostly because I feel so crippled without the transmitter engram.

A very good friend of mine has had this exact same thing happen and lost her lvl 100 character on Official PVE 422 while transferring from SE to Island map. It seemed to transfer her to the island map server and when she was spawning in the bed the transferring character box appeared and then shortly after said ' Error transferring character' and now her character is gone from the cloud. All she can do now is create a new character which she wont do as shes worried it could delete her character if its out there somewhere.

We posted a ticket almost two weeks ago and still have'nt gotten an answer back from the support team.

I had an issue last year where a load of us on SE were getting severely harrassed by a group of players and we reported tickets. It took 3 weeks fora response from the support team along with an email saying 'Are you happy with the result?' even though they were not allowed to discuss what they had done with us and we know for a fact these guys were still playing and were not banned.

I'm writing this in the hope that a Dev will read this and seriously look at the way their ticketing system is at the moment as its shocking.

I really hope you get your character back from reporting a ticket but I'm sad to say from my experience and tribe mates experiences this  may not happen and if it does it may take a long time.

I don't think it's slow or bad, I believe that the devs do a great job. Yeah it's sucks that it takes some time but it's early access and its a game that has been worked on as we have played, give the guys a break. The game overall is great it's a brilliant experience and gives 100s of hours of fun and enjoyment. Regardless of the issues they have been solved over time to try and please as many people as possible, and at least they speak to the community here. However I do hate that the game is a crazy £50 now, for a game that is barely out of easy access it shouldn't be that pricey. 

• Chris locked this topic

Archived