SirDodoBird

Nova Crystal Isles Building Server
Server Info: [PVE] Nova Crystal Isles 3XP/3H/6T Building Mods
Current IP: 144.217.203.111:8710
Map: Iso: Crystal Isles
Max Wild Dino Level: 200
Players Gain 3x the Normal Amount of Engram Points
Anyone Can Imprint
Cave Building is Enabled (Don't block caves/Artifacts or your structures will be removed)
Flyer Carrying is Enabled, please don't abuse this.
No Dino Limit, due to not having a cluster. (Dino limit is set at 20,000, just to see how many you have for funsies :))
Baby Imprinting Stat Scale Multiplier: 1.2x
Baby Mature Speed Multiplier: 7.5x
Egg Hatch Speed Multiplier: 7.5x
Gather Rate: 3x
Taming Speed: 6x
XP Multiplier: 3x
Mating Interval Multiplier: 0.5 (Dinos can mate twice as often)
Max Structures on Platform Multiplier: 25 (Please don't abuse this and try to cap it, it was simply to not limit people's creativity)

Mod List   Mod Collection
Iso: Crystal Isles (Map)
HG Stacking Mod 5000-90 V2.4 (90% Weight Reduction)
ACM V2.6.7691
Classic Flyers
Structures Plus (S+)
Castles, Keeps, and Forts Medieval Architecture
Advanced Rafts
AllSkins - Chest
Armour Stand
Baby Premium Care
Craftable Tribute Terminal
Death Recovery Mod (v1.7.3)
Water Fountains v2.0
Dino Treats 
Mindwipe Classic
Snappy Saddles
Extra ARK 2.0
eco's RP Decor
eco's Garden Decor
eco's Terrariums
eco's Tek Decor
eco's Shoppe Decor
eco's Scorched Earth Decor
eco's Camping Decor
ecoTrees
eco In Wonderland
eco's Stable Structures and Decor
Super Spyglass
Reusable Plus
Platforms Plus
Redwoods Anywhere
ARK Fog Remover
Dino Tracker
Unlock Hairstyles
Meat Dehydrator

Mutations and Admin Painting
You may request for an admin to paint any non breedable dino (Angel or myself currently), please try to have your colors picked out beforehand though :).  These dinos include: Dung Beetle, Giant Bee, Pulminoscorpius, Rock Elemental, Achatina, Wyvern, Griffin, Arthropluera, Dunkleosteus, Mantis, Manta, and Moth.
If you get a mutation for a dino colour, you may ask Angel or myself to paint the same dinos you have with that mutation. Picture it as a mutation unlocking that color for permanent use within that species. For example, say I have a rex with a red body and black tummy mutation. From then on, any rexes I breed OR tame I may alter their body to be red and tummy to be black. I cannot use that red on other species, if I wanted to use it on a giga for example, I would have to first get a red body mutation on the giga.

Modified Bosses and Supply Crates
I wanted Tek Tier to still be a challenge to get to, but easier to manage for solo players. The exact numbers of the boss stats will be adjusted based on feedback.
Easy Bosses give anywhere from 25 to 75 Element, they also have a 10% chance to give any Tek Blueprint from primitive to apprentice quality. (You still need the TekGram to make/use the items, so no skipping hard mode). As well as a 5% chance to give 10 to 25 Tek Grenades. Easy bosses also take 20% more damage than vanilla.
Medium Bosses give anywhere from 150 to 250 Element, 10% chance to give any Tek Blueprint from Apprentice to Mastercraft and a 5% chance for 25-50 Tek Grenades. Medium bosses take 33% more damage than vanilla.
Hard Bosses give anywhere from 300 to 500 Element, 10% chance to give any Tek Blueprint from Journeyman to Ascendant, 5% chance to give 50-150 Tek Grenades. Hard Bosses take 50% more damage than vanilla. Damage of the bosses has been unchanged, making them take more damage was to effectively lower their health, allowing smaller tribes to do them with more possible methods.

Various Supply Crates have the possibility to give every single piece of armor/blueprints/saddles/weapons.(minus tek) Ringed drops give double average quality of the items inside the crates.

Been playing on this server for a few days. Admins are really friendly, and server performance overall is good. If you're like me and feel that leveling too fast kills the fun, the progression here feels perfect. The mods are great for people who like simple quality of life and decor mods, without having a bunch of uber god dino mods.  There isn't a whole lot of people in the server (yet!), and Gale needs more friends!

• 10 months later...
On 8/3/2017 at 5:22 AM, GaleTheWhale said:

Been playing on this server for a few days. Admins are really friendly, and server performance overall is good. If you're like me and feel that leveling too fast kills the fun, the progression here feels perfect. The mods are great for people who like simple quality of life and decor mods, without having a bunch of uber god dino mods.  There isn't a whole lot of people in the server (yet!), and Gale needs more friends!

Hi how would I jet on the server as me and a friend are looking to join a server

• 10 months later...

Archived