pvp WIPE SAT 05/26 Suncrusher2009 Cluster [3x X, 6x G, 9x BT] Season 1 | No Rule PvP

SUNCRUSHER2009 Premier PvP Cluster. Back and better than ever!

INTRODUCING SUNCRUSHER SEASONS!

Going forward we will be adopting the concept of "Seasons". Each season will potentially will have its own set of mods/settings/goals. Prizes will be awarded to the winning parties and the countdown will be triggered for the next wipe once the season's goals have been reached. The countdown will be somewhere in the ballpark of 1 week give or take a couple days.

Detailed Season and Prize Info found here!

Season 1 [FRESH WIPE] Starts - May 26th 6AM PDT / 9AM EDT 2018

All previous Suncrusher bans will NOT be forgiven. You will be staying banned.

All 5 maps to wipe on May 26th, 6:00AM PDT / 9:00AM EDT / 2:00PM BST

• Hate being told how and when you can PvP?
  • Sick of the laggy bullpoop official servers full of toxic Mega tribes?
  • Fed up playing on clusters where cheaters run rampant and unpunished? Or even worse, run by cheaters themselves?!
  • Hate crazy boosted rates found on some private servers?
  • Want to be part of an ever shifting PvP dynamic where even a few small tribes can band together and go toe to toe with anyone else on the server?

Well look no further!! Come be part of one of the largest unofficial PvP cluster communities!

Community Info:

Season 1: http://www.suncrusher2009.com/seasons/season-1

Map List: http://www.suncrusher2009.com/map-list/

Discord: http://www.suncrusher2009.com/discord/

TeamSpeak: Coming Soon!

Server Mod Pack: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=966284941

Wall of Shame (Banlist): http://suncrusher2009.com/banlist/banlist.txt

Cluster Features:

• Rates: [ 3x XP, 6x Gather, 9x Breeding/Taming ]
  • No Rule PvP - Take the kiddie gloves off. No ridiculous raiding restrictions.
  • Top of the line Server Hardware; low ping world-wide. None of this 3rd party hosting nonsense like Nitrado.
  • Tribe Reps - Every Tribe (big or small) gets a voice in Discord.
  • 100 Max players per map, 10 players max per tribe, no alliances.
  • Transferable Element and Tribute items. No more drama. No more cheese.
  • Longer days, shorter nights.
  • No turret limit!
  • PvP Gamma enabled.
  • Update checks performed every 15 minutes. You will almost never have to worry about mod version mismatches!
  • Servers automatically restart Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12:15AM PST. Restart warnings given 15 min prior.
  • Automated Wild Dino Wipes every Monday and Friday mornings, 12:10AM Pacific time.
  • Server backups performed every 4 hours.
  • No Pay2Win, server paid 2 years in advance.
  • Admin does not have any play characters.
  • Custom PvP events for cosmetic prizes.
  • Multiple tamed Unicorns allowed!
  • Tough on cheaters:

• VAC bans immediately banned on sight.
    • Official ARK global ban list merged with our custom ban list, updated every 30 min.
    • Admins have a wide array of tools to detect cheats/exploits.
  • S+ Balancing:

• Dupe-able/exploitable structures removed (there are MANY!)
    • Element costs for Tek items aligned with vanilla Tek items (no more free Tek structure spam!)
    • Ridiculous turrets disabled (Flame, Tranq, Cannon, Minigun, Rocket, and Ballista)
    • Transfer tool removed (insane lag generator, heavily abused in raids)
    • Demo gun cannot pick up items, only destroy! Muahahaha.... ahem.

Connection Info:

Aberration PvPvE [05/26/18] - 6:00AM PDT / 9:00AM EDT / 2:00PM BST

Ragnarok PvPvE [05/26/18] - 6:00AM PDT / 9:00PM EDT /  2:00PM BST

The Center PvPvE [05/26/18]- 6:00AM PDT / 9:00PM EDT /  2:00PM BST

The Island PvPvE [05/26/18] - 6:00AM PDT / 9:00PM EDT /  2:00PM BST

Scorched Earth PvPvE [05/26/18] - 6:00AM PDT / 9:00PM EDT /  2:00PM BST

Server Specs:

Server 1

• Intel i7-7700K OC Quad-Core 5Ghz
  • 64GB DDR4 ECC 2400 MHz
  • 2x450GB SSD in RAID 1
  • Gigabit Ethernet

Mod List

Cluster Settings

A comprehensive list of settings can be found here!

S+ Update:

Many, MANY, S+ structures/tools are either ridiculously overpowered or totally exploitable. Extensive testing has gone into removing the offending structures/tools to ensure the raiding meta isn't "Cheat or get beat". A full list of disabled engrams can be found here

Cluster Rules:

All rules are subject to change (usually needed when a new map is released... I'm looking at you, Aberration!)

1. No exploiting/hacking - This includes skyboxing/undermeshing, which will be dealt with harshly. If your tribe is caught exploiting/hacking (I keep months worth of server backups to inspect) evidence will be added to the wall of shame, and then posted in discord/website for posterity. Your Tribe's items and Dinos will then be destroyed in a public spectacle.

2. No spamming public chat (arguing is fine) - Just don't be an idiot and spam chat to annoy people or so they can't talk. We also will not be language police. If bad words offend you, go play somewhere else.

3. No player spawn, obelisk, or artifact blocking - This includes paths to the surface on Aberration. If you are found to be blocking anything listed you will be given 24-48 hours notice before I show up with a Demo gun and remove it myself.

4. Do not leave foundation/pillar spam around opposing players bases - Leaving a F.O.B. up is fine, just don't leave a mess once its all said and done. Demo gun that poop.

NOTE*: You will likely end up sinking foundations by accident just building your base, this is fine unless its obvious your are maliciously sinking them. If your tribe is found sinking foundations/pillars just under the mesh to "claim" spots for future use or just flat out deny people the chance to build then I'll likely just destroy all the offending tribe's structures if it becomes a problem, you don't want this. Evidence will always be posted and offending parties informed before action is taken. If you think you've got some sunken foundations by accident, or have found some and cannot build, let me know and I'll happily come clean them up when I get some time. Just post in #foundation-demo-requests in Discord.

NOTE**: Previously VAC banned accounts are not welcome here. Once I find a VAC Ban on any of my servers, I will immediately ban that SteamID permanently from my cluster. Also, if you are on the official global ARK ban list, then you are also banned by default.

NOTE***: Under no circumstances will administration replace any items/characters/dinos lost due to bugs/drama/pvp/stupidity/whatever. If you do not like this, play somewhere else. If you have a tribe member go rogue and destroy your base, server admins will NOT replace your items or restore server backups. Internal tribe affairs are to be dealt with internally and with no support from administration. If you can provide photo evidence of a tribe member breaking the rules then action will be taken against the guilty party. Even then, under no circumstances will administration replace any items/characters/dinos lost due to bugs/drama/pvp/stupidity/whatever. If you do not like this, play somewhere else.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived