Dino's Have Stupid Stats After Update

Shave

So I have the PS4 update and before it, my Rex's on Singleplayer, which I've spent months raising for the bosses, all had 20-30k health each and 200-450% melee. They weren't the best but they did the job. After the update though they all have stupid stats like 50k health and my Spino has 1300% Melee. I'm not one for ridiculously overpowered dinos on Ark and the stats bars are all fine. Is there a way to put the stats back down again or has this update ruined months of hard work?

Edit: I figured out the problem, it's the new Singleplayer Settings option. It massively buffs up your dinos so I've turned it off, but the question will the Bosses now be as powerful as they are on Official Servers?

1 hour ago, Shave said:

So I have the PS4 update and before it, my Rex's on Singleplayer, which I've spent months raising for the bosses, all had 20-30k health each and 200-450% melee. They weren't the best but they did the job. After the update though they all have stupid stats like 50k health and my Spino has 1300% Melee. I'm not one for ridiculously overpowered dinos on Ark and the stats bars are all fine. Is there a way to put the stats back down again or has this update ruined months of hard work?

Edit: I figured out the problem, it's the new Singleplayer Settings option. It massively buffs up your dinos so I've turned it off, but the question will the Bosses now be as powerful as they are on Official Servers?

Can't speak for what's coming to consoles, but I imagine it would be the same as PC. From my understanding, and someone correct  me if I'm wrong, but SP bosses have 66% less health than Official Servers. I'm not sure about damage. I would imagine that would be nerfed a bit too. It's not entirely a bad thing. Single Player needs better boss balance. On official, in a 10+ man tribe, you got lots of guns dishing out lots of damage  in a short amount of time, and it will typically account for about half, or even more, of the overall damage dealt, depending on weapon quality of course. We miss out on that feature in SP obviously. So dinos need to make up for the damage that isn't being dealt by an army of players guns. LOL @ 1300% damage on the spino, that must be close to tamed Giga damage. 

Archived