Diffrence between ARK and ARK park VR

KimoBitz

So I just saw this new ARK park trailer and to be frank and it is pretty freakin awesome. Dinos have proper eating and drinking animations (brontos drinking from lakes realsticlly, The badgers eating fish realsticlly, Raptors have proper running animations, Guns have more of a scary and a realstic sound with proper recoil and flash VFX). And this begs my question why is this not in ARK yet, I can see that the VR version is more well-desinged than ARK. here is the trailer's link: 

@KimoBitz

They own WC and seem to have alot of projects going on at the same time at the moment.

Like I said 90% of that video is cinematic which is easy to make it look alot better than ark, even the "gameplay" action was very limited which could easily be done to look incredible.  I highly doubt the game itself, considering its set for release this year, will look anything like that video.

Actually, after watching that video again and one I seen yesterday one thing is really annoying me, the size scale of the dinos is just wrong, Trikes and Raptors the same size as the children? None of the dinos look like a representative size of the ones in Ark.

Archived