pve server wanted

Xbox one GT: Xtake a breakX

Played Ark on Pc and have lots on experience . This Server is straight PvP.

If anyone want to Join my Tribe you must have experience with end game mechanics. High player raids, Extensive Base building mechanics / layouts, How to make kibble and so on .

All new players will NOT have Admin in till we see fit. Put in some dedicated time in and we will give out permissions as we see you are

1: Loyal to the Tribe

2: Put in hard work and time

3: Must get along with all Tribe mates "No Drama"

4: Resources at the end of the day go into the "Vault for safe keeping" you may keep a personal storage box but it will be check daily for stealing/resources hiding , If you are caught then you are auto kicked from the Tribe / And or finding hidden storage boxes

5: If you DID NOT tame a Dino and want to take them out lets say a quetzal you MUST ask be for you go out with someone else's Dino , Nothing worse then having to tell a Tribe mate that you just got his Dino killed.

6: The Tribe is set on "Player Owned" which means what you build and or tame it will be yours if some how you wanted to leave and you are on "Good Terms" then you can take all what is yours with you..

7: This is a mature Server : Must be 21 or older to join , Sorry kids move along nothing to see here.

If you meet the requirement Hit me up and let get this Tribe to the top and rain down on all others , See you guys n gales on the Dino battle filed

I have established a tribe on a great and friendly 24/7 Player Dedicated pvp server. server is pvp on weekends only from Friday to Sunday and has higher harvest rates during the week. I currenty am the only member of my tribe but am level 88 and have established a few alliances with other tribes. Looking for serious players who will abide by the weekend purge rules. Add GT BigAntMan900

Archived